Whats something you drink too much of?

I know i drink too much β€œDrank” (aka soda). I love coke/sprite etc. I drink like 3 cups/bottles of it every day almost. I dont drink water like i should and am often dehydrated. Bt lol im chuggin bottles of water rn cause tonight i wanna make sure my puss extra juicy for my Virtual date πŸ˜‚
#FeelFreeToList #BlameItOnTheJuice
  • Soda/Juice
    Vote A
  • Alcohol/Beer/Wine
    Vote B
  • Water
    Vote C
  • Smoothies
    Vote D
  • Coffee
    Vote E
  • Tea
    Vote F
  • Energy/Sports Drinks
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Im shocked to see #TeamSoda winning over #TeamAqua πŸ˜„

1|3

Most Helpful Guys

• I drink too much puss🐱 juice my girlfriend says I have a problemπŸ˜…... but fr jus regular juice but I try to stay away from the artificially flavored stuff tho (she does say I have a problem thoπŸ˜‹)

1|0
    0|0
  • Sorry for being late Desi, I have had a rough weekend. Never mind, well I drink too much water honestly, that is what I have voted for.

Soda/Juice: sometimes at night in front of TV I make myself a glass of juice with ice cubes to sip while watching.

Alcohol/Beer/Wine: Beer is occasionally when I go to a pub, I order the lite beer. I don't like strong alcohol. Wine is also on the menu depending on the meal and occasion.

Smoothies: every once in and while especially in hot summer the time.

Coffee: every morning I would have like 3 small cups of coffee.

Tea: usually in the andfternoon and after having a meal. I drink green tea and water after lunch or dinner instead of soda or coke etc...

Energy/Sports Drinks: red Bull in case of emergency. Like when I need something stronger then coffee.

You got me laughing out loud with the reason why you are drinking that much water πŸ˜‚
    Hope your virtual date went well dear Desi πŸ‘Œ

1|0
    0|0
    • It went well but now my puss won't stop dripping. Its been 2 days. I squirted too much πŸ™ˆ now i keep drippin

• Show All
    • Thank you for MHO Deasi :-D

• Correction: Desi

Most Helpful Girls

• That last sentence had me deadπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but I would say juice.. specifically cranberry. I’m addicted to it lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I drink too much water. Can’t stop peeing all the time. But I get so thirsty. I also drink smoothies more than I should.. but they’re so delicious. I’m lactose intolerant, so it’s never a smart idea. But sometimes you gotta love on the edge... of the toilet seatπŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 34

• Juice or TEAAAAA.
    Tea is fucking gud.
    However, I am addicted to Dole 100% Peach Orange Mango juice. That shit is ungodly amounts of good it's not fucking fair xD

1|0
    0|0
  • None of the above... I mostly drink milk. I drink soda at times but never excessively. Actually... while I don't drink it often, I'll drink a lot of tea when I do decide to make it. But I don't that can ever really be considered "too much." x3

1|0
    0|0
  • I stopped drinkin Pop/soda a while ago.. Every now and again I still drink it, but not much at all.. I mostly drink water now, and sometimes I do drink too much, sometimes I drink too little.. XD.. But at least I'm plenty hydrated.. It used to be juice cause I hated water.. But, I'm slowly tryna go down the healthy path..

1|0
    0|0
  • iam addicted on coca cola and iam trying to reduce the amount i drink everyday. Sometimes i feel physically terrible mid game when i play soccer cos i dont take care of myself well like other players do.
    I do drink few glasses of wine during dinner as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Parple drank
    Jk lol

Probably iced tea. I only have alchohol two or three times a month, but I'm tempted to have more.

1|0
    0|0
  • keep your puss extra hydrated always, date or no date :) :) :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I really only drink Gatorade and water. Maybe too much of either one?

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea i started gatorade and powerade back too mucch last week. I've had about 6-7 bottles now

• Alcohol. Mainly Canadian Whiskey, whiskey, rum, Jager, and energy drinks to chase the shots..

1|0
    0|0
  • A I think, of both together I drink 3 to 4 glasses a day.
    I also drink lots of water, you'll rarely find me dehydrated except if I'm at a spot where no drinks are available :o

1|0
    0|0
  • Currently water is my only hope πŸ˜… because the temperature is 40+ all day and I want or not i have to drink

2|0
    0|0
  • Tie between tea and water. I don't drink enough water, but I drink a lot of tea. But if you compare water and tea consumption, obviously water wins

1|0
    0|0
  • I drink more water and then probably tea or coffee than anything else

1|0
    0|0
  • Soda, Im addicted to soda and energy drinks. Then coffee n tea.

1|0
    0|0
  • I drink too many diet soda pop :-) :-P :-D πŸ˜‹πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‹πŸ˜πŸ˜›

1|0
    0|0
  • None. I'm pretty good at just drinking enough.

1|0
    0|0
  • Boost

2|0
    0|0
  • I drink too much soda. I'm addicted to it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Water, smoothies and juices
    I'm health conscious

1|0
    0|0
  • I have been having a lot of beer lately

1|0
    1|0
    • Slow down lol

• I wasn't having that much, I meant I've been having a few different labels,

don't worry I'm moderate,

I don't drink every single day,

most other times I have regular iced tea (snapple) and iced coffee

• I drink a lot of water

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 24

Recommended myTakes