How would you feel if you made someone food and they didn't eat it?

3625

Most Helpful Girls

• Completely offended and saddened! Especially if it's something I worked very hard on preparing or it was expensive. This is why whenever I enter someone's home and they show me hospitality, I will usually have a little of whatever they are offering me to eat to show respect and gratitude.

• I would feel really bad if it's something I didn't know they didn't like and I would offer them something else. But if it's like I made them cookies or something and they just gave it away or threw it away I guess I'd be a bit offended but then again I'm not the best chef so it's understandable 😂

Most Helpful Guys

• I would not blame them, I'm not a good cook yet. One time I took a bunch of onions and peppers and over cooked them in oil and threw them on a ready bake pizza, the good kind. But none the less they were dripping with oil when I pulled it out of the oven. I would feel bad if someone ate it but I ate it and I'm sure my body was unhappy :(

• Eh, a bit disappointed, for sure, but I can't reasonably expect someone to eat something I made. It's not right to expect that.