Favourite easy snack/easy to make food?

So when you're bored and the urge to snack or any time of peckishness what's your go to snack, mines probably a toasted cheese (but lately tuna melt cause fish is brain food😎) or plain ole' PB&J

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you mentioned biltong, and that kicks serious arse.

There's an older Rhodesian guy who lives near me who makes his own, although it's not really priced as a snack. But... it's not the same. I don't know if he can't get the spices or because the drying process doesn't work the same, but somehow it's not as good. I don't tell him that, though.

His boerewors is much better, though.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh my word I haven't heard rhodesian in so long 😱😱😱😱 and if he's rhodesian be probably woukdnt make it right cause its an S. A. thing. But as far as I know its just the drying and coriander seeds and some other stuff but think our livestock tastes different?

• Show All
    • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚wait I'm still in bed and pretty sure my time zone is head of yours

• By an hour at this time if year, lol - up you get, time to rise and shine! πŸ˜‚ πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Most Helpful Girl

• Cream cheese stuffed dates with shredded carrot on top. My boyfriend seems to think that it's a strange combination but I love this combination of textures and flavors and usually have it if with a cup of tea and I can actually find dates at the market.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Deviled eggs, stuffed mushrooms, prosciutto rolls or bruschette/crostini.
    I also make homemade jerky and store it in jars for when I'm too lazy to make anything.

1|0
    0|0
    • Gonna add it cause its my national duty as a South African but biltong is better than jerkyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† stuffed mushrooms are bae

• lol, I might get the urge, but I do not keep snakes around so I cannot have one <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

1|0
    0|0
  • PB&J or a sometimes a tortilla with cheese microwaved and rolled up like a burrito.

1|0
    0|0
  • Instant Ramen. πŸ˜†

1|0
    0|0
  • Pop corn

1|0
    0|0
  • Omelette 🀟

1|0
    0|0
  • Pizza Rolls