Favourite easy snack/easy to make food?

So when you're bored and the urge to snack or any time of peckishness what's your go to snack, mines probably a toasted cheese (but lately tuna melt cause fish is brain food😎) or plain ole' PB&J

310

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you mentioned biltong, and that kicks serious arse.

There's an older Rhodesian guy who lives near me who makes his own, although it's not really priced as a snack. But... it's not the same. I don't know if he can't get the spices or because the drying process doesn't work the same, but somehow it's not as good. I don't tell him that, though.

His boerewors is much better, though.

• Oh my word I haven't heard rhodesian in so long 😱😱😱😱 and if he's rhodesian be probably woukdnt make it right cause its an S. A. thing. But as far as I know its just the drying and coriander seeds and some other stuff but think our livestock tastes different?

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚wait I'm still in bed and pretty sure my time zone is head of yours

• By an hour at this time if year, lol - up you get, time to rise and shine! πŸ˜‚ πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Most Helpful Girl

• Cream cheese stuffed dates with shredded carrot on top. My boyfriend seems to think that it's a strange combination but I love this combination of textures and flavors and usually have it if with a cup of tea and I can actually find dates at the market.