• Szechuan/numbing
    Vote B
  • Jalapeño/peppers/chili’s
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never had Szechuan or anything that I would describe as "numbing". I love all peppers really, including Ghost Peppers. I don't like wasabi that much, not because it's too spicy but because I just don't really like the taste of it. Also, horse radish is THE shit.

I also really like spicy Thai food, or anything with curry in it. I pretty much like anything spicy. I live for that shit.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• d3l6n8hsebkot8.cloudfront.net/.../...653_BP_11.jpg

In truth though, you’re my type of spicy 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • The dust of some spicy doritos on some cool ranch doritos. That's my kind of spicy. Not too much dust, just a little. Too much is overwhelming.

0|0
    0|0
    • Some people say foods have a "kick"- too strong. I prefer foods that have a "tap" or a "nudge"

• Szchuan kind of hot is just PAIN (a family friend just married a Chinese immigrant last year and her food is PAIN tasty pain but still PAIN)
    So C. I LOVE Southwestern and northern Mexican food. I am planning on making Huevos Rancheros this week

0|0
    0|0
  • Where's the 'tartar sauce' or 'mayonnaise' option? :P

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh I forgot the none option. I was going to take this opportunity to lob an insult your way but you’re just too damn nice.

• Your*!!! Game over man.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have to try a and b.

0|0
    0|0
  • Indian food.

0|0
    0|0
    • All of the above, but Indian and Thai are my favorites. I guess those are chili's?

What Girls Said 4

• I am type of spicy, yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love peppers

0|1
    0|0
  • Jalapeño/peppers/chili’s <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Indian food spicy

0|1