Dinner dislike?

Have you ever prepared a meal for a significant other and spent a lot of love, time and detail on it only to have the person that you made it for take a bite and complain about the dish or spit it out , throw it in the trash or flat out refuse to eat it? Were you hurt by their actions or angered by them?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• That is rough!! But I usually don't cook dinners with that much thought behind them. I cook simple stuff. I can cook a steak dinner but instant potatoes, season packet, and canned vegetables. I can cook burgers ok, but really don't take time with the recipe stuff. All you can do is try until you find something that works. Just be glad you are not on iron chef, remember your boyfriend is not a food critic
    assets.sbnation.com/assets/1227544/bigbabyfood.gif

Most Helpful Girl

• Shit... I can’t say that I’ve had that happen before. Although this one guy I cook for was so damn picky. He picked all through the food and was like ugh I don’t like onions and I don’t eat rice and blah blah blah. I was like well then starve MFker and here’s 5 bucks to go get your bitch ass a 20 piece nugget from McDs. His 10 year old daughter was loving it. He felt bad... at it and ended up liking it.