What is the best tasting fruity mild alcoholic beverage?

513

Most Helpful Guys

• Just about every fruity, or sweet alcoholic drinks are going to give you a HORRIBLE hangover the next day!! It's all those things that taste so nice and sweet, and you don't think you are drinking that much, but you are actually consuming more alcohol than you realize!!
    That's why guys like buying the women the sweet, fruity drinks! You have one, and a little buzz, then another, and another, and then the next morning... What did you do?

• Oh wow. That's why I will only have one drink and two glasses of water. Do you know anything about Pina colada or strawberry daiquiri?

• I can make them, but don't recommend them, for the 'hang-over' reason!
      I used to date delightfully fun lady I worked with, and she LOVED going for Margaritas after work!! Ever tried those?

• Uh, it's not too fruity, but Moscow Mules. Ice, ginger beer, vodka, and a lime. I squeeze the lime real good and have ice cold vodka. Any drink with vodka will do you good, as long as its colder than ice. Alcohol is hard to pick up when it's below freezing temperature, and vodka is a neutral alcohol, so you'll hardly pick up any of the harsh booze notes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Red Sangria:
    – Red wine (sweet and fruity)
    – Soda (Sprite or Schweppes)
    – Brandy
    – Fresh Fruits: lemon slices, lime slices, orange slices.
    – Frozen Fruits: peaches, strawberries, blueberries and mango.
    – Optional ingredients: lime juice, orange juice, and sugar.
    My grandparents love this, not sure if they add Brandy tho.
    Or
    A White Sangria
    – White Riesling wine (crisp, fruity wine with citrus overtones)
    – Black Raspberry Liqueur
    – Orange juice or Grand Marnier (orange liqueur)
    – Sparkling Wine
    – Fruits

And Of Course you Can't Forget a Margarita
    Sorry I just had to answer this lol...

• they also have Pina Colada's sometimes