What is the best tasting fruity mild alcoholic beverage?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Just about every fruity, or sweet alcoholic drinks are going to give you a HORRIBLE hangover the next day!! It's all those things that taste so nice and sweet, and you don't think you are drinking that much, but you are actually consuming more alcohol than you realize!!
    That's why guys like buying the women the sweet, fruity drinks! You have one, and a little buzz, then another, and another, and then the next morning... What did you do?

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh wow. That's why I will only have one drink and two glasses of water. Do you know anything about Pina colada or strawberry daiquiri?

• I can make them, but don't recommend them, for the 'hang-over' reason!
      I used to date delightfully fun lady I worked with, and she LOVED going for Margaritas after work!! Ever tried those?

• Uh, it's not too fruity, but Moscow Mules. Ice, ginger beer, vodka, and a lime. I squeeze the lime real good and have ice cold vodka. Any drink with vodka will do you good, as long as its colder than ice. Alcohol is hard to pick up when it's below freezing temperature, and vodka is a neutral alcohol, so you'll hardly pick up any of the harsh booze notes.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Red Sangria:
    – Red wine (sweet and fruity)
    – Soda (Sprite or Schweppes)
    – Brandy
    – Fresh Fruits: lemon slices, lime slices, orange slices.
    – Frozen Fruits: peaches, strawberries, blueberries and mango.
    – Optional ingredients: lime juice, orange juice, and sugar.
    My grandparents love this, not sure if they add Brandy tho.
    Or
    A White Sangria
    – White Riesling wine (crisp, fruity wine with citrus overtones)
    – Black Raspberry Liqueur
    – Orange juice or Grand Marnier (orange liqueur)
    – Sparkling Wine
    – Fruits

And Of Course you Can't Forget a Margarita
    Sorry I just had to answer this lol...

1|0
    0|0
    • they also have Pina Colada's sometimes

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• They have some especially fruity wines that are like 5% alcohol, at the grocery store. I don't know what it was called, though. It was cheap as hell, but it tasted like fruit. Definitely a woman drink.

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally think wine and beer is gross, but I've came to like hard ciders, which tends to be around 3 to 8%, so I'd say get an 4 oz thing somewhere and try that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Watermelon vodka mixed with Sprite and whipped cream vodka. That's not mild though. I got tore up from the floor up off of one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Memosa... best it’s champagne so super light and fruity 😛

1|0
    0|0
  • Wine. I pretty much stick with beef and Wild Turkey 101.

1|0
    0|0
  • MaiTai

2|0
    0|0
  • Get some cheap beer, throw some candy in it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm gay

1|0
    1|0
  • tonic wine

1|0
    0|0
  • Tequila

1|0
    0|0
  • kumis

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Try boons farms fuzzy navel or melon ball. Very fruity and low alcoholic content.

1|0
    0|0
  • The one.. that..
    Yeah

I don't care

1|0
    0|0
  • Mai tei!!! And the white gummy bear. Some of the few I can tolerate :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha, ask me in eight years. :D

1|0
    0|0
    • Although I love virgin (emphasis on virgin) Pina Coladas. I had a yogurt flavored that way yesterday.

Recommended myTakes