If Macdonalds release a burger called the Mac Trump, what would be on this burger? This burger has to be in honor of the President Donald Trump?

Donald Trump really likes cherry vanilla ice cream, so they should make a Trump shake as well. With the fries, you can get deep fried Mac and cheese.
Updates:
I would go for a big Mac, with egg and fried baked on it. President Trump likes big macs.
Every Mac Trump burger purchase gets a $2 donation to build the wall.

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• It’s be a quarter pounder with cheese except the buns would be coated in Cheetos dust and pork floss.

0|1
    0|1
    • That sounds delicious. Do you think it would work well with a cherry vanilla thick shake.

Most Helpful Guys

• Whatever is on it it must be washed down with an extra large cup of illegal immigrant tears.

God bless him.

I used to work for his organization. He loves T bone steaks. That’s the truth.

0|1
    2|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

• A cheesy comb-over with a side of stormy Daniel's tits. 🍔🍟( ° )( ° )

0|2
    0|0
    • Are they transgender boobies? I would prefer yours or any other woman's titties, never want to get face planted in manboobs.

• Show All
    • A pare once saved my life.

• That's right because, boobies don't blow up countries or starve people to death. They feed babies and give people pleasure. Lol

• You know.. you didn't actually need to specify what was the Burger about hahaha its pretty much in the name.

And Mac Trump would be really disgusting. And would come with a Twitter account!

McTweet.

3|2
    0|0
  • The best of every food that is put on burgers would be on it. In my case, there would be tons of avocados ❤️

0|1
    1|1
  • How would anyone find out? You'd have to ask for permission from Korea to trade with China just to get the codes to bypass the wall surrounding it!

1|1
    0|0
  • Just a bucket of lasagna with a bun thrown on top of it.

0|1
    0|1
  • The burger bun would have to be dyed orange or dusted with cheeto powder.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ripped up papers, tape, and spray tan

1|1
    0|0
  • 😂 yes it sounds very tasty 👍

0|1
    0|0
  • a twitter account under the bun

0|1
    0|0
  • Shit

0|1
    0|1
  • A trumendous amount of cheese

0|2
    0|0
  • It should contain Mexican beans

0|1
    0|0
  • Cheeto dust.

0|1
    0|1
  • Lol.. not a fan though

0|1
    0|0
  • meat covered in thousand island

0|1
    0|0
  • Loooolllz XD

0|1
    0|0
  • Orange wig and fake meat

0|1
    0|0
  • Liberal tears sauce lol.

0|1
    0|0
    • Why not the pan fried livers of SJW's

• Show All
    • @Exterminatore sorry pest. ANIMALS

• I knew what you meant lol.

What Guys Said 15

• The burger will be called mcdaddy. it's looks like a double big mac. However, it contains no big mac sauce. It will be Mcdaddy sauce which is basically gunpowder and semen. After anti-abortion laws are in, people who pull-out sell them to McDonald's because life is precious, don't waste it. Also, it is only served with liberal tears as a drink. No swaps, unlimited refills

0|1
    0|1
  • Steak dipped in A1 steak sauce, mashed potato, sourdough patties.

PS, I don’t know what it would come with. That’s a experimental burger that I came up with that I would like to try.

0|1
    0|0
  • US Grade A steak, all American cheddar, freedom fries on it.

When ordering, you must provide your birth certificate to prove you are a natural born citizen (If you're a hot foreign chick that married a US man that's permitted as well)

Served with a diet coke, and everybody else at the table gets water. 😂

0|1
    0|1
  • peanut butter and crackers

https://i.imgflip.com/1np0z1.jpg

0|2
    0|0
  • Two fat buns, roasted, with sliced fried lard, pivkled dog's brain, and hummingbird testicles, with pureed dog shit sauce, all gilded with fools gold.

1|2
    0|0
  • Let's face it, to be accurate, it would have to be a shit-sandwich topped with orange fly-away toupe

0|3
    0|0
  • It’d be a soy patty wirh Velveeta on a gluten free bun. Because it’s fake, just like him.

0|1
    0|0
  • Stail bread with dog shit, cat piss, rotten vegies. Trump special.

0|1
    0|0
  • bleh. Extreme orange cheese, Orange bun. No vegetables.( lettice, tomato etc)

0|2
    0|0
  • The only president who I would eat something named after them is bush.

0|2
    0|0
    • “You’re going to love her bush.” “Were making bush great again.” “Forgot to mention she’s a prostitute and Mexico is going to pay for her bush.”

• There would be no meat on it, just #winning

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah tell all those libs they should get trumped, they should get trumped sideways.

• I dunno, a fried beef patty with bbq sauce?

0|1
    0|0
  • He also likes Diet Coke as well

0|1
    0|0
  • fake everything. he'll want fake news, fake pictures, fake videos, fake stories..

HE THINKS EVERYTHINGS FAKE, AND RIGGED

HE IS A CUCK

HE LIKES TO SEE PEOPLE GET SCREWED

BECAUSE THATS WHAT REPUBLICANS, or REPUGS, do

1|3
    0|0
  • A Mac Trump would be advertised as the largest burger ever, in all history.
    The bun would have an extra wide opening, shredded carrots on top, and meat itself, would over cooked, burned, and hollowed out.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes