If Macdonalds release a burger called the Mac Trump, what would be on this burger? This burger has to be in honor of the President Donald Trump?

Donald Trump really likes cherry vanilla ice cream, so they should make a Trump shake as well. With the fries, you can get deep fried Mac and cheese.
I would go for a big Mac, with egg and fried baked on it. President Trump likes big macs.
Every Mac Trump burger purchase gets a $2 donation to build the wall.

2017

Most Helpful Girls

• It’s be a quarter pounder with cheese except the buns would be coated in Cheetos dust and pork floss.

• That sounds delicious. Do you think it would work well with a cherry vanilla thick shake.

Most Helpful Guys

• Whatever is on it it must be washed down with an extra large cup of illegal immigrant tears.

God bless him.

I used to work for his organization. He loves T bone steaks. That’s the truth.