How does it feel to be a vegetarian?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• im veggie and have been for 36 years. how does it feel? less cotradictory i guess

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Horrible. I was a vegetarian for 6 years and I suffered from vitamin and protein deficiency and my nails became brittle, my hair was falling out and i was always tired. I know that they say that it's supposed be healthier but, my body did not respond well to it at all. So now, I just cut out dairy products and eat fish and poultry with plenty of grains and vegetables. Occasionally, I will indulge in a nice steak and a glass of red wine but, not too often.

0|2
    0|0
    • thats a lack of vitamin b12, calcium and iron. a better veggie diet would have sorted it perhaps

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• It feels boring cause I'm a vegetarian and it sucks me cause its just eating the same type of food again and again..

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a meat eater and I feel like a million dollars Strong as a bull

0|0
    0|1
    • that is not because you eat meat though. im veggie but no one would want to mess with me either.

• Show All
    • Let's make an example Here. If you're Fighting Mike Tyson for the heavyweight championship of the world are you going to train by eating steak or vegetables alone? Don't get me wrong vegetables are awesome but that's not the only game in town we need to eat good high quality high protein meat along with it. Rocky Marciano would eat steak every day in training camp

• well thats about protein and like i said if it works for you im not here to judge. just pointing out that protein is not just available in meat. i know fuck all about boxing i must admit but i know you need to be mega fit to be formula one world champion and lewis hamilton is on a plant based diet.

• Feels like you do rn only without the meat

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• It makes you feel full of beans.

0|1
    0|0
    • I just wanna acknowledge this incredibly funny comment
      Yeah...

• like it ;) when i ate meat i tried caterpillars. a month later i had a funny feeling in my tummy. i wish there was a term to describe it

• No clue

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes