How does it feel to be a vegetarian?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• im veggie and have been for 36 years. how does it feel? less cotradictory i guess

Most Helpful Girl

• Horrible. I was a vegetarian for 6 years and I suffered from vitamin and protein deficiency and my nails became brittle, my hair was falling out and i was always tired. I know that they say that it's supposed be healthier but, my body did not respond well to it at all. So now, I just cut out dairy products and eat fish and poultry with plenty of grains and vegetables. Occasionally, I will indulge in a nice steak and a glass of red wine but, not too often.

• thats a lack of vitamin b12, calcium and iron. a better veggie diet would have sorted it perhaps