Customized ice cream flavors?

It's summertime people! The perfect time for ice cream, if you could come up with the perfect ice cream flavors what would it consists of and what would you call it?

I'm leaning toward a fruity Mix with kiwi, watermelon sorbet with a vanilla swirl and pomegranate sprinkles and I would name it "paradise partiality" get creative with your ingredients! 🍦🍧🍨

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Chocolate and Vanilla infused with cherries and strawberries. I call it the Betty and Veronica

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t know if can do any better than cookies n cream.

But I’d make vanilla one with chucks of cheesecake or cake pieces with miniature dark chocolate chips and strawberry crunch.

Or a vanilla ice cream infused with rum and chunks of rum cake.

A strawberry swirl with Albanese gummy bears and golden Oreos

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Your's sounds great! I'd like to go with ice cream flavors based on off mixed drinks like margarita, strawberry daiquiri or tequila sunrise. One's like that. Let me check I just bet...

www.garlicandzest.com/.../...Daiquiri-324x1024.png

Knew it! But I'd still go down the line of mixed drinks to make ice cream flavors, figure that would be fun. But Funnel cake ice cream with the taste of powered sugar would be something.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine already exists and its chocolate ice cream with pieces of 'Kladdkaka' in it. Brownies have their history in 'Kladdkaka' if u didn't know.

1|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate peanut butter ice cream with caramel. (Not exactly creativitie, but the most complicated one I can think of that I’d actually like. lol)

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmmmm...

I'll create a Pistachio ice cream with nut and fruits.

1|0
    0|0
  • shall we negotiate the fee before I give you the recipe

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd make a grape-kiwi ice cream 👍🏾

1|0
    0|0
  • Watermelon sorbet sounds so good

1|0
    0|0
  • Scotch and soda.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes