Does Deer Meat Chili sound good?

I'm remembered I had deer meat in the freezer. Do you think it would taste good for chili?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes I make it a lot and it taste great. Some times I’ll mix in som ground beef or even bacon just to add a little more flavor.

1|0
    0|0
  • It works, but I prefer it in baked beans since I don’t like chili

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Probably. I've had venison on it's own, it's okay. You'll probably have to grind it, assuming you froze it in steak form.

1|0
    0|0
  • That actually sounds delicious. I love venison. Lol

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Never had deer meat before, but I don't like the idea of it since deer is gamey and doesn't have a lot of fat. I imagine that it would be hard to cook. But I know it should do well in a soup.

1|0
    0|0
  • No that’s sounds disgusting
    Stop killing deers to feed your pleasure senses... they don’t wanna be killed by you so you can go yummm so good...

0|0
    0|1
  • Is it the ground up type what type of deer meat is it

1|0
    0|0
    • I use deer meat for chili all the time that's the reason I'm asking you with the ground up type like hamburger meat which one is it

• Show All
    • Ohh gotcha.

• I love it I could eat it everyday better than buying store-bought meat

• Yes, I make venison chili and it's great. Wish i still had some deer left over now, time to go hunting lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Ya we need to make hunting illegal now lol...

• Show All
    • Regular hunted ok fine.. better than factory farming
      But those poachers... someone needs to stop that

• Well in most countries it's not really an issue, we have rangers who monitor and fight poaching. It really only seems to be a big problem in countries where hunting specific animals is part of their culture. Hard to convince that African tribe to not hunt lions when that's been their coming of age tradition for a few hundred years

• My friend's dad used to hung deer and I ate deer meat at their house when I was a kid and also deer jerky and also deer meat at the gun club

0|0
    0|0
  • Mmmmm... I'll be over in 5 mins

1|0
    0|0
  • I've had a lot of it. It's real good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I'd make it a Bambi's Mom Stew

1|0
    0|0
  • Ya it's really good

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't had deer chili in forever.
    So good

1|0
    0|0
  • Soo good! I want some

1|0
    0|0
  • It sounds delicious

0|0
    0|0
  • I think chilly would kill the natural flavours

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes