What's your favorite alcohol to drink?

I like wine, some beers, long drinks, cider, all the stuff like Smirnoff Ice and smilar drinks, etc. Also lots of cocktails are pretty good.

I prefer to not waste my money on stuff that tastes bad. If it tastes bad I mix it with soda or juice. I'm not gonna torture myself drinking something that tastes like shiet. Even if it's about getting drunk taste is still half of the fun (lol)

What alcohol do you like?What's your favorite alcohol to drink?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not a huge fan of alcohol, but some cocktails are amazing. Like Mojito or Pina Colada... and Cosmopolitan, of course (very simple).

I used to like Staropramen beer, but since I can't have gluten anymore, I can't have it.

Jagermeister is really nice - so I like that spirit, maybe exclusively only that on its own on the rocks.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I like rum the most followed by gin, both of which I prefer mixed.
    The only alcohol I prefer to drink neat is Grand Marnier Cordon Rouge and El Dorado 12yr.

0|1
    0|0
  • As much as I love a good scotch or rye, I’m more of a beer drinker for the most part

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 8

• Uhh... what's a long drink?

0|1
    0|0
    • It's a thing here in Finland. It's usually gin or vodka mixed with some soda (like oime or grapefruit) and sold in cans or bottles. It's same the same strenght or a bit stronger than beer and tastes kinda sweet.

• I dont do that shit

0|1
    0|0
  • Whiskey.

0|1
    0|0
  • Beer and single malt scotch whiskey.

0|1
    0|0
  • Whiskey

1|1
    0|0