I was stupid and had a competition with my friend on who could drink the most water, now I can barely move?

I drank about 7 cups of water which may not sound like a lot but it is. Anyways my stomach hurts now, what can I do to help?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Just sit it out. Your body processes water very quickly. Ten minutes you'll be fine. Seven cups is a tiny about of water.

Most Helpful Girl

• At least you didn't get sick. We did that challenge with a friend. And I drank 2litres of water without a pause. Maybe it doesn't sound that bad, but I barely drink water at all. I ended up in a wc, throwing up lol.