I was stupid and had a competition with my friend on who could drink the most water, now I can barely move?

I drank about 7 cups of water which may not sound like a lot but it is. Anyways my stomach hurts now, what can I do to help?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just sit it out. Your body processes water very quickly. Ten minutes you'll be fine. Seven cups is a tiny about of water.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• At least you didn't get sick. We did that challenge with a friend. And I drank 2litres of water without a pause. Maybe it doesn't sound that bad, but I barely drink water at all. I ended up in a wc, throwing up lol.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Eat a little salt to even it out..
    And a little exercise for your body to absorb it.. And then walk to restroom and stay until you pee a river

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. You'll be ok but you will be peeing for a fairly long time. I drink lots of water on purpose to.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're lucky you aren't dead. Water poisoning is a painful way to go

0|0
    0|0
  • 7 cups as in 8 ounces each? if so thats not that bad you just stuffed. chill out you'll be fine.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes