Tomorrow will be my first time going to Olive Garden, what would you recommend I try?

Updates:
Is it really that bad?

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Don't expect much. Kind of like cafeteria Italian food. Not great, not that good, just OK.
    I make a much better lasagna and stuffed ravioli, and I actually use fresh, hand-made pasta!!

0|0
    0|0
    • Well do you wanna cook for my friends and I hahaha?

• Show All
    • Of course!! The BEST date, for me, is when she LOVES Italian food, and I start with uncorking a Chianti, perhaps 6-8 years old, and offer that. Yeah, most HATE it, at first, until they try the food, and sip, the Chianti, with the lasagna, and the blend of herbs. A bite of the lasagna, and wow! And then chasing that with a little sip of Chianti, and 'FCKING WOW!!!'
      Not the first few dates, of course, but later, when there is something, and she maybe wonders how I can impress her, if she maybe is on the fence?
      Lasagna dinner, cooking it, making it together, just being close, and 'casually touching' while we cook? I like to start that with a more subtle Malbec wine, as we cook, together.

• Sounds great!

• don't take your phone with you and enjoy the nature

0|0
    0|0
    • The restaurant lol!

• omg this is embarrassing I just have realized that it's a restaurant xD , i thought it's like an olive GARDEN haha

• Lol! No it is okay 😆

Most Helpful Girl

• They have a fettuccini di mare I think... like a seafood in an Alfredo sauce. I forget what they call it but it’s good.

I could live off the breadsticks n salad tho too.

1|1
    0|0
    • Olive Garden is good. People talk it down cuz it’s a chain but don’t listen to them. I mean it’s not gonna be magic n rainbows and unicorns but it’ll be good more than likely. Go have a nice dinner and enjoy yourself.

• Show All
    • The bread sticks tho. Those are seriously good. They’ll bring you out a bunch... as soon as they hit the table just tell them to bring more.

• Oooh yum

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• There food is far from traditional Italian food, but if you want something similar to real Italian food you could try the Fettuccine Alfredo.

1|0
    0|0
  • Watch out for the large transvestite that works there I ran into him two and a half years ago. Haven't been back since.

0|0
    1|1
  • I wanna go to Olive Garden too

1|0
    0|0
  • Their Stuffed Shells are out of this world!

1|0
    0|0
  • breaddddddddddddddd

1|0
    0|0
  • Going past it.

0|0
    0|0
  • olives... to die for

0|0
    0|0
  • So over rated

0|0
    0|0
  • Going to Maggiano's

0|0
    0|0
  • I recommend going to a better restaurant.

0|0
    0|0
  • The BBC

0|1
    0|0
    • Bbc?

• Only way to find out is to ask

• I know what it means but I want to know is that what you mean. Smh

What Girls Said 2

• I haven't been there in 16 years but when I used to go at the age of 14 - 16 I really liked their pesto pasta - I might have the name wrong but try it - it taste very good!

1|1
    0|0
  • Don't miss it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes