Is it true that bananas are radioactive, and if you eat too many it can kill you?

Is it true that bananas are radioactive, and if you eat too many it can kill you?
  • Is it true that bananas are radioactive, and if you eat too many it can kill you ?Yes.
    Vote A
  • Is it true that bananas are radioactive, and if you eat too many it can kill you ?No.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes, they are slightly because of potassium but you’d need a lot of bananas to make the same amount that’s already in your body. There are many other foods like this as well, you’re even radioactive.

0|1
    0|0
  • freelee the banana girl eats 20 bananas a day and hasn’t grew a second head yet

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Everything has a little bit of radiation, what matters is the type. Bananas most likely have residual solar radiation, but so does any person who lays out on a beach to get a tan.
    And too much of anything will kill you regardless of radiation. If you eat too many bananas you can overdose on potassium, but your stomach would probably burst before you could eat that much.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, bananas have radioactive potassium, but the amount needed to get you sick/kill you is so much that you would die from your stomach bursting from eating too much way before that would happen.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Yes. I love bananas and now I'm growing a 3rd arm

0|1
    0|0
  • No, it you'll die from all the potassium

0|1
    0|0
  • Almost everything is a little bit radiocative, even water, so I don't care. 😂

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• As far as i know thry are mildly radioactive. But the bigger danger with eating too many of them is the high level if potassium. Eat to many and it may affect your heart rate

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, they are radioactive due to potassium. However, you would have to ewt over a million in one sitting.

0|1
    0|0
  • no, but there is an amount of anything that you can eat to kill you. even water.

0|1
    0|0
  • Meh
    Whayever

0|1
    0|0
  • All farm planted foods are

0|1
    0|0
    • But you can't die from them unless your really unlucky

Recommended myTakes