What is your view/take on those who choose to become vegetarian or vegan? Also, tell me why you feel this way?

Do you believe in the health benefits outweigh the taste of non-vegetarian/non-vegan products?What is your view/take on those who choose to become vegetarian or vegan? Also, tell me why you feel this way?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• They probably would still have to view the ingredients in food, to make sure their is no meat or dairy based product in it, and getting food from a non- nutrition informational restaurant or even fast food might be hard.

Most Helpful Guy

• In my own experience/day to day life, I'd say that like with meat eaters, your choice of food/diet can be healthy or unhealthy.
    I don't know a lot of (pure) vegans but I know many vegetarians, some very healthy, some just like any averagely healthy and some way way unhealthy.
    I have no opinion on choosing to be whatever anyone chooses, just as long as you're not shoving it down the throats of others or being all high and mighty