If you were to pic only ONE food to eat (for breakfast, lunch, and dinner) for the rest of your life, which of the following would you pick?

• If you were to pic only ONE food to eat(for breakfast, lunch, and dinner) for the rest of your life, which of the following would you pick?Burgers
  • If you were to pic only ONE food to eat(for breakfast, lunch, and dinner) for the rest of your life, which of the following would you pick?Pizza
  • If you were to pic only ONE food to eat(for breakfast, lunch, and dinner) for the rest of your life, which of the following would you pick?Sushi
    Vote C
  • If you were to pic only ONE food to eat(for breakfast, lunch, and dinner) for the rest of your life, which of the following would you pick?Authentic Mexican tacos
    Vote D
  • If you were to pic only ONE food to eat(for breakfast, lunch, and dinner) for the rest of your life, which of the following would you pick?Greek Gyros
    Vote E
  • If you were to pic only ONE food to eat(for breakfast, lunch, and dinner) for the rest of your life, which of the following would you pick?Hot Dogs (from any country or any style)
    Vote F
  • Others
    Vote G

34

Most Helpful Girl

• I've always said if I had to eat only one dish for the rest of my life I'd be happy with peanut butter and honey on toast. So delicious. But then of course there's natural peanut butter *and* honey and all kinds of bread (technically banana bread is a bread) so there's still a lot of room for variety but it covers a lot of food groups and cravings without being *too* high or low in anything. If I had to choose from the ones there though, I think I'd have to go with burgers. Because in the same way, you can customize it to your hearts delight and you can use just about anything. I'd definitely miss cereal though.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sushi is the healthiest
    I love burgers , but I’d be like 300lbs