One's gotta go and why?

Remember one's gotta go means that you are getting rid of it.One's gotta go and why?
  • Burger King
    Vote A
  • KFC
    Vote B
  • Taco Bell
    Vote C
  • Arby's
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I like them all but if I had to go with one it be Burger King.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Burger King cause I think it taste bland (in France we only have Burger King which I don't like and KFC which I like, never tasted he other).

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Taco can go, I'm sorry dear Taco but our relation has come to an end. There's too much competition in play right now and damn are they winning. 🤣

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Arbys is disgusting. They serve microwave food. I love Burger King burgers and icees. I love kfc mashed potato bowl. I love taco bell 5 layer beefy bean burritos, mountain dew baja blast freeze, and nacho grande

0|0
    0|1
    • I respect your opinion on Arby's. Because I think Arby's is delicious!

• Arby’s. I’m vegetarian. KFC doesn’t really have veggie options either, but they’re making a recipe for a vegetarian chicken replacement to add to the menu. And Arby’s marketing has made it pretty clear that they don’t cater to non meat eaters. Which is fine. I just have no reason to ever go there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Difficult choice. I'm quite happy for all four to go. I've never seen a Taco Bell, and never heard of Arby's, and so they'd be even easier to do without than the other two.

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay. I'll say Arby's because I have no idea what that is, so I wouldn't notice any difference if it vanished.

0|0
    0|0
  • Taco Bell since we don’t have them in uk anyway lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve alwayd hated taco bell

0|0
    0|0
  • Taco bell and arbys can go

0|0
    0|0
  • Arby’s can go. I haven’t eaten there in years

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Never seen a taco bell in my life, And don't even know what an ''arby'' is, So, Arby i guess?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd get rid of all of them. They're all garbage I can't pick just one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely have KFC.

0|0
    0|0
  • Burger King rules Popeyes got to go

0|0
    0|0
  • Taco Bell

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes