Can you or do you cook?

I can, I learnt from a young age and have always enjoyed cooking :)
  • Yes
  • No
  • Just the basics
    Vote C
What’s your favourite thing to cook?

1946

Most Helpful Guys

• I can cook, have been a line-cook in a restaurant, enjoy cooking to this day. I think cooking is a skill that EVERYBODY should learn. Just like managing your finances, and interpersonal skills, I really think that cooking is something that should be taught in school. In the long run, it's probably going to be of more use to you than history.

• I can cook toast. I just need one of those poppy uppy electrical things with the plug and some bread.

I can also make water.

Most Helpful Girls

• I love love love cooking. I make slow oven roasts and bake things like spanikopitas (Greek pastery pie with spinach and feta ) . I can make stews and soups. Souffl茅s on occasion , elaborate sandwiches , pasta dishes , breakfast items , savoury muffins. Pot pies... the list goes on. I also enjoy baking.

• I've always had a knack for cooking and love it.
    From time to time I'll make up one of my own recipes, or add my own twist to an old one - it's just a lot of fun.
    Also - delicious fun.