Can you or do you cook?

I can, I learnt from a young age and have always enjoyed cooking :)
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Just the basics
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
What’s your favourite thing to cook?

3|3

Most Helpful Guys

• I can cook, have been a line-cook in a restaurant, enjoy cooking to this day. I think cooking is a skill that EVERYBODY should learn. Just like managing your finances, and interpersonal skills, I really think that cooking is something that should be taught in school. In the long run, it's probably going to be of more use to you than history.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can cook toast. I just need one of those poppy uppy electrical things with the plug and some bread.

I can also make water.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I love love love cooking. I make slow oven roasts and bake things like spanikopitas (Greek pastery pie with spinach and feta ) . I can make stews and soups. Souffl茅s on occasion , elaborate sandwiches , pasta dishes , breakfast items , savoury muffins. Pot pies... the list goes on. I also enjoy baking.

1|1
    0|0
  • I've always had a knack for cooking and love it.
    From time to time I'll make up one of my own recipes, or add my own twist to an old one - it's just a lot of fun.
    Also - delicious fun.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 44

• Yeah, cooking is a hobby of mine. As a matter of fact, this is a little embarrassing but the big thing I'm looking forward to next week is that I ordered a new cast iron skillet and I *can't wait* for it to arrive.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have moments when I want to do something erotic or exotic. I like the first more. Limon herb cordun bleu with pepper jack and Canadian bacan was my last

1|0
    0|0
  • I can put something on the stofe without setting the house on fire so I guess it qualifies

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont have much interest in it. But one day i have to take a keen interest in it.. it is an amazing thing to learn how to cook

1|0
    0|0
  • i can
    I like cooking Italian food mostly , easy and tasty
    What about you?

2|1
    0|0
  • I actually enjoy cooking very much. I usually cook vegetarian meals, I like to stay thin. But cooking in general is chemistry and an art :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I LIVE to cook. Salmon and mixed vegetables w Old Bay, chocolate yogurt berry mousse.

Gals love it when I make dinner for them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eggs. I can do eggs.
    But really, I can cook fairly well if I have a recipe, I just shouldn't improvise 馃榿

1|0
    0|0
  • I can cook to live but that's about it, have you decided to start learning recently?

2|0
    0|0
  • Daily, may parents get lazy and I have to cook at least 5 of each 7 lunch. But I do breakfast and dinner every day

1|0
    0|0
  • I can cook ok. My favorite thing to do though is look through recipes snd try new stuff as much as possible.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah, but i don't have a desire to cook anymore. I've done enough dishes in my life, so fuck that

1|0
    0|0
  • No and no. I should learn the basics in the near future.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm definitely not a chef but i know my way around a kitchen and i can certainly follow a recipe.

1|0
    0|0
  • l am a great cook l can cook all kinds of food lamb/ chicken/mince/steak /curry/you name it l can cook it would you like me to make Sunday dinner for you what would you like? please let me know

0|0
    0|0
  • No sorry i can't but i prepare a wonderful tea 馃嵉 yummmmm
    Hahaha

1|0
    0|0
  • love cooking. i enjoy just about anything just not baking cakes so much.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can boil eggs and make tea. And yes buy food from the marketplace

1|0
    0|0
  • Let me put a little bit of this and a little of that.. Haha love it

1|0
    0|0
  • Most of Greek man can cook even they say they can't :D

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh really? I have a good friend who is Greek (born and raised in Athens) and he always wants his wife or mom to cook when we're hanging out. I love Greek food and I also love watching my friends suffer, so maybe I should press him on the issue.

• @HungLikeAHorsefly hahaha because he have wife and he's mother that's why ;) because if we will show that we can cook , that's it, Greek woman will hunt us until we will share the cooking :)
      it's out camo tactic.

• Heh fair enough. I won't out him then

• I can cook simple things or if I have a recipe to follow I'm ok

1|0
    0|0
  • I鈥檇 like to learn how to cook so I could care for myself a little better 馃槄

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure I can cook I cook all the time no one else here to cook

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea, i love cooking. I've been in the kitchen since i was twelve.

1|0
    0|0
  • Chicken breasts and umm noodles and stuff yeah the basics

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I can cook most things I like doing a roast dinner

1|0
    0|0
  • I鈥檓 a decent cook but a grill master. 馃敟

1|0
    0|0
  • I can. But then you'll die by food poisonning.

2|0
    0|0
    • 馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀

• Yes I love to cook

3|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes.. yeah 馃構

3|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 17

Recommended myTakes