What have you eaten today? How was it?

What have you been eating today? And how was it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a weird potato-cheese pastry thing. Tasted like gratain, would eat again.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Breakfest I scrambled some pulled venison with some eggs onions peppers a splash of pasta sauce and cheese for a venison pizza omlet. With it i had a Clementine a bottle of water my protein shake. Lunch was a venison steak smothered in peppers and mushrooms a baked Vidalia onion that was as sweet as an apple and pina colada protein smoothie. Tonight I'm having for dinner a pan fried skate wing which tastes like scallops roasted brussel sprouts and a potato mashed and pureed with mushrooms garlic peppers and onions and a bit of olive oil to make it smooth and creamy. I made a mid afternoon snack while writing this. A poached egg over wilted spinach with cracked black pepper on a lightly toasted English muffin. It has a lemony flavor that pairs lovely with the rest of the egg and spinach. Tonight for dessert I am making a italian watermelon pudding tart. Crostata al Gelo di Mellone. A short bread pastry crust with homemade watermelon pudding from Monday I'm trying to use up, dark mini chocolate chips and crushed pistachios with a light dusting of homemade powdered sugar... and i really wonder why I'm single lol

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Breakfast was 2 scrambled eggs and protein shake
    Snack was a chocolate chip cookie
    Lunch was jajangmyeon

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Two 3 by 3 protein style burgers from in N Out.
    2.bp.blogspot.com/.../protein-style-burger.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • Smoothie for breafast, steak and salad for dinner. Both very acceptable.

0|1
    0|0
  • I ate two pizzas, didn't have enough room for anything else other than cottage cheese with sugar and a tomato. Oh and a few chips.

0|1
    0|0
  • For breakfast I had steak eggs hash browns bacon and sausage links with honey and a glass of oj for lunch I had 4 tacos and I hadn't made it to dinner yet

0|2
    0|0
  • Philly cheese steak and mozzarella sticks.

0|1
    0|0
  • just scrambled eggs

0|1
    0|0
  • Bacon, egg and cheese on a croissant.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes