Do you prefer candy apples or caramel apples?

I like candy apples better. The combination of the sweet candy crunch and the tart of the apple is just perfect.
  • Do you prefer candy apples or caramel apples?Candy apples
  • Do you prefer candy apples or caramel apples?Caramel apples

3326

Most Helpful Guys

• Both! Dip in caramel first refrigerate, then dip in candy! Trust me your life will change forever! I like to sea salt the caramel... but I'm weird

• i chose A, i'm not really a caramel person but i'll still eat it if it's a flavor included on whatever i'm having if there's no other options available.

Most Helpful Girls

• I like caramel apples, but if given the option, caramel apples that are drizzled in chocolate are so much better. I feel like candy apples will break my teeth lol.

• Depends who makes them and how thick is the crust. I usually like my grandma candy and caramel apples. She boils them in water and sugar. Then they are dry and get covered in a thin coat of candy or caramel and this makes them awesome for me. I hate the ones that the coat is too thick and the apple is hard and not boiled in water and sugar.