When you eat out - do you like to try new foods , or do you always order the same thing?

4569

Most Helpful Guys

• I try new stuff. Life is an adventure, live it, try new things.
    The only way to know if you like or dislike something is to try it.
    I know for sure what I do not like. There are some things are okay if that's all they have. Some things I have tried I wish I could get more of.

• I like a little bit of both, if there is kind of the same menu or same assortment of restaurants I will go for what I know to be safe based on what I am in the mood for or where I am at, but I love trying new things and if a restaurant looks good I might try it out or if a new menu item pops up as long as they don't make it over the top expensive I will give it a go

• Thanks for the MHG!!! How about you, do stick with what you know or go with something new?

Most Helpful Girls

• I guess it depends how often I eat it and what kind of food it is. For example when I go to Mcdonalds I always order chicken nuggets because its one of the few things I can eat on my diet that isn't messy when I try to dip it. When I go to Moxies I vary between 3-5 different dishes and when I eat at a European restaurant I usually get the same thing over and over again cause its tasty and one of the cheapest items on their menu.

• A little of both. When you think of someplace that sounds good to you, your taste buds and mind recall what you had last time that tasted so good. So it is logical to order the same thing that tasted so good last time. But good to branch out.