What would you call this?

Sodaaaa!!!
Sodaaaa!!!

This is called SODA. Some strange people in strange places like to call it strange things like... pop. What do you call it?
  • Soda
  • Pop
  • Something else
    Vote C

5598

Most Helpful Girls

• Generally here in Canada we call it pop but me and my friend call it soda or soda pop sometimes because we both have American friends that refer to it as soda and so we just picked up it up from them. I hear some states near the Canadian border also call it pop instead of soda.

Most Helpful Guys

• It's technically soda pop so different parts of the country took to calling it one or the other. I grew up calling it pop mostly or it's full name, soda pop. Where I live now most people refer to it as soda so I use the local vernacular so people know what I'm talking about.

• Oh I'm even weirder because where I come from we call all of it "Coke".

As in:

"You want a Coke?"

"Sure, what kind have you got?"

"I've got Coca-Cola, Dr. Pepper, and Ginger ale."

• Yea I lived in Texas for 6 years and I came across this a few times. I think itโ€™s more common in Oklahoma I donโ€™t know.

• Lol a few others share your sentiments