Which subway sandwich will still taste good after half a day in bag?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Cheese and turkey ham, just rolled it in aluminum paper, and in a separate aluminum paper put the tomato‚Äôs, then in a separate aluminum paper that you should roll as a little bag of mayo put the mayo or what ever sauce u like, just put every ingredient, except for the protein, in a separate paper. That will help you keep it fresh.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Italian bread sandwhich.

Nothing on it, just the italian bread.

You can't eat anything else they serve after half a day unless you have an ice pack or can keep it fresh in some way.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks, I am gonna go find an ice pack

• I would do that. If it's a good ice pack and a condensation bag (the word isn't coming to me- the one that keeps stuff cold) you could probably buy a sandwhich with meat on it- but check the temperature of the meat before eating.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• If you refrigerate it, any of them should be fine 12 hours later, just skip any toppings that would make it soggy like oil and vinegar.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is how you get diarrhea.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably none of them.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Subway subs are pretty bad when first purchased as they're notorious for using ingredients up to a week old... after twelve hours of no refrigeration would really have it ready for the recycle bin

0|0
    0|0
  • Meatball

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes