• Oranges of any kind
    Vote F
  • Other (please specify below)
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a lot of favourites. Cherries and Pineapples and Mangos and Golden Berries and Hawthorne Berries are some of them but I voted Berries cause Berries is pretty high up there.

0|1
    0|0
    • You got MHO because you were very specific and named fruit I never heard of, but am sure are good. Overall, Raspberries would be my top choice.

• Golden berries aren't as common as cherries but they taste better than mostly any other fruit. Next time you go to a grocery story you should try to buy them. They look like cherries but they are tangerine coloured and are slightly bigger than cherries and are smooth like cherries.

• I think fruit is probably favorite food, over steak, pizza, or cannolis (or any desert). While deserts taste great, a fruit is like pure delight. It is sweet, and very wet, so it is satisifies a thirst too. And something about just feels so good eating it, like you're satisfying a basic biological need.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I love berries and bananas because smoothies. Also, I like to add pineapple and peaches to my smoothies. Pomegranates and kiwis are delicious too. Basically, I like all fruit 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Pineapple!!

0|2
    0|0
  • Peaches and dragon fruit!

0|1
    0|0
  • Strawberries

0|0
    0|0
  • Grapes