What should I eat for Dinner?

Please only pick from these options
  • Cheese burger
  • Chicken wrap
  • Burritos
    Vote C
  • Salad with Grilled chicken slices
    Vote D
@kodabearr
@Oasis
@AJarOfFireflies

Avoiding a block and harassing members is against the rules, Coming to a question just to shove your opinion into peoples faces is also against the rules.
Wow there is a male Oasis.

810

Most Helpful Guy

• Salad with grilled chicken slices. I chose that simply because out of all the choices, that's what I would eat myself. And that's because it's the healthiest option among all of 'em.

• its just the chicken wrap with out the wrap though..

• @AJarOfFireflies Also, there's a reason why I state "healthiest" instead of "healthy".

• I meant to reply to GnarCute. I know and the cholesterol in animals and their excrements is not healthy in any way. Animal products cause heart disease, some cancers, and diabetes. It's been scientifically proven

Most Helpful Girl