• Salad with Grilled chicken slices
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
@kodabearr
@Oasis
@AJarOfFireflies

Avoiding a block and harassing members is against the rules, Coming to a question just to shove your opinion into peoples faces is also against the rules.
Wow there is a male Oasis.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Salad with grilled chicken slices. I chose that simply because out of all the choices, that's what I would eat myself. And that's because it's the healthiest option among all of 'em.

0|0
    0|0
    • its just the chicken wrap with out the wrap though..

• Show All
    • @AJarOfFireflies Also, there's a reason why I state "healthiest" instead of "healthy".

• I meant to reply to GnarCute. I know and the cholesterol in animals and their excrements is not healthy in any way. Animal products cause heart disease, some cancers, and diabetes. It's been scientifically proven

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I think one of the chicken options would be healthier, as long as it's not processed, even in wrap form.

0|0
    0|0
    • Chicken is about as unhealthy as the rest of them:
      www.theguardian.com/.../chicken-protein-atkins-paleo-diet-wwf-uk-health-forum-oecd-sustainable-farming
      https://youtu.be/RjNcvDxCvFk

In fact, (peer-reviewed) studies show chicken and eggs can cause males to have a smaller penis size and increases chances of males growing breasts:
      https://youtu.be/juOmk-MVR8o

• Show All
    • @jellyroo Well, it was for good reason. Not many people are aware of the consequences of eating animals and their excrements. So If I just ignored it and not bothered knowing what I know, I wouldn't feel right doing that. I feel people need to know what happens when they eat animals. The animal farming industries surely aren't going to tell the public because if they did, they wouldn't be making billions of dollars. If they aren't going to tell the public the truth, I will because I wish someone would have told me a long time ago. I'm sure many people would feel the same if it meant preventing heart disease, diabetes, and cancer. No one wants those horrible diseases, right?

• Yeah, it's actually true that you could live the rest of you life on a plant based diet while getting the same nutrients like protein and iron and such as eating meats and alternatives, but it's more of a lifestyle choice, people will still eat meat, people will live off of a plant based diet. I'd actually be interested in trying an organic plant based diet for at least a month in my lifetime

• I could go for a good cheeseburger. No lettuce though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chicken wrap is always good

1|0
    0|0
  • cheese burger sounds good

0|0
    0|0
  • Cock

0|0
    0|1
  • Healthy food : P

0|0
    0|0
  • You already know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dick

0|0
    0|1
  • Salad

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I would eat any of them. My favorite would have to be the Salad with Grilled chicken slices.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chicken wrap with sriracha sauce and ranch. Mmm...

0|0
    0|0
  • Salad with grilled chicken slices.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mmmm chicken wrap ftw

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheese burger

0|0
    0|0
  • I never ever shoved my opinion in anyone's face. I simply stated facts, evidence, and information for people to do with it what they please. I never harassed anyone. You are wrongfully accusing me of things I DID NOT do. Also "avoiding a block" is not listed in the rules so I guess they don't care. You are the one who harassed me as everything was kosher until you started this, being very judgmental towards someone who never said any mean thing to anyone. There is proof of you actually shoving your opinions in people's faces by telling them "meat is healthy" without any factual evidence to back it up. So out of the 2 of us, you are the only one who broke the rules.

I spelled oasis with a zero, not the letter O because oasis with the letter was already taken. The proper spelling is not my account.

1|1
    1|1
    • why won't you fuck off

• Show All
    • 1 is Kodabearr
      1 is oasis
      1 is AJarOfFireflies

• @IAmNegan i wasn't harassing her i told her to stop posting i blocked her and even reported her, So i am guessing you are also her pretedning to be someone out of the blue to defend her so im going to report you to.

• Veganism is the furthest thing from egotistical. Carnists like yourself are the ones with the egos. If your ego wasn't hurt, you wouldn't have felt the need to block me. This is a public forum so I can say whatever I want.
    Also, I was just trying to be helpful and save someone from increasing their chances of horrible diseases.

Fun fact: Meat is worse for you than soy
    Also Fun Fact: Most animals you eat are fed soy

1|1
    0|1
    • So your using the anonymous system to avoid a block on a non-anon post huh? thats not allowed lol

• Show All
    • @pink anon so are you like a raw vegan? Or do you still cook your produce, because I think being a raw vegan would be kinda tough

Recommended myTakes