Icecream is such a healthy appetizer! or is it?

Hey guys,

Given I'm following a food specific diet I'm very well aware of what's going on in icecreams, but for the sake of this question, I'd like to know how many of you know what's in it and how far you can go before it becomes unhealthy and risky = D

Oh, and please tell me your favorite icecream too!

Opinions: Everyone
Private opinions: Optional
Anonymous opinions: Optional

Candy is my fuel. Ice cream, too.
Candy is my fuel. Ice cream, too.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I love frozen Greek yogurt without stevia no sugar so you get lots of protein a bit of fat and natural sweetness.

I think as for ice cream the greater the milk to cream ratio, less the sugar the better. But yes as far as treats go it’s not a bad bc the liquid diluted it.

0|1
    0|0
    • I absolutely agree with that! I'm currently in training for the military and have a strict food diet due to it. Meaning that I'm on high protein, good healthy food (salad 'n stuff) and milk without the useless sugars. Thanks for the opinion!

• Show All
    • I also like the taste and consistency of brewers sugar free chocolate bc they keep some fat in it unlike a lot of sugar free I’ve Mille imitation ice cream stuff... unfortunately it’s got sucrolose so I sat it sparingly.

🙂

• I couldn't agree more with the opinions! 🤣

What Guys Said 1

• I think it's hard to find real ice cream now. Most of it doesn't say (ice cream) on the packaging anymore. It's just chemicals. It doesn't even melt anymore, ffs

0|1
    0|0
    • Very accurate and true on that one.. didn't even realise that during the make of this question. Thanks!

Recommended myTakes