My roommate, Vanessa, thinks tipping your waiter is unnecessary. What do you think?

• Vanessa is correct, even though she's a needlessly frugal yuppie.
  • Maybe if the service was poor, but really, who would want to be Vanessa's waiter in the first place?
  • Tip your fucking waiter, Vanessa. I will end you the next time I see that frail liberal arts hand of yours leave exact change. They'll never find your body.
    Vote C

819

Most Helpful Guy

• Would make a horrible girlfriend.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her to start waitressing for awhile and then find out if she still feels the same