If any of these fast food places was free for a lifetime which one would you choose and why?

• KFC
  • Pizza Hut
  • Domino's
    Vote C
  • McDonald's
    Vote D

99

Most Helpful Girls

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• None of them, couldn't you have picked decent choices, such as Wendy's, Popeye's Louisiana Kitchen, Little Cesars Pizza Pizza

• Mc Donald's because there's a bigger variety of food to choose from.

• KFC, could never get sick of their chicken.

• Which fast food place do you like from your #1 favorite to your least favorite that's on this list?

Mine are
      1. Domino's
      2. McDonald's
      3. KFC
      4. Pizza Hut

• Mcdonalds then pizza hut

• pizza hut duh that shit is the most expensive

• McDonald's

• i want shake shack

What Guys Said 8

• I would pick McDonald's, because I personally think they have the best quality of food out of all these.

Pizza Hut has gone bankrupt in here, KFC is soon going to follow and Domino's has some of the worst, most unhealthy food I have ever seen in my life.

• I’m not a big chicken fan, and although I love burgers I think everything but the breakfast sandwiches and desserts in McDonalds taste gross. I think Pizza Hut is my favorite pizza place. My favorite non listed place is the sadly scarce “In N Out Burger”.

• McDonalds because there are more franchises of them spread around the world than the rest of the options. If the food was free it would help with world hunger.

• Pizzahut
    because rest of others I just eat for convenience.

• None of those except McDonalds just for the iced coffees. But my choice would be Panda Express.

• I still wouldn't eat at any of them.

• None :)

• Kfc i think