Should I microwave my corndog and save time or put them in the oven and actually enjoy them?

The delicious, corn-meal coated chunk of happiness from the oven taste exponentially better than the soggy monstrosity which is created when they are nuked in the microwave for a few minutes. However, waiting such a long time is a hassle.
Is the taste worth the time?

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• It's like choosing between a car and a catapult to go somewhere. Catapult is faster, but arrival can leave you a bit bruised.

1|0
    0|0
    • Arrival can leave your organs splattered on someone’s front lawn

• Which would look neglected, and wouldn't be very polite.

Most Helpful Girls

• lolol what a unique question.

Bake it :) make it crispy, and in the mean time do something productive

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• Life is too short to waste on microwaved food. Put them in the oven, go do something else that's worthy of your time, and then go back to the oven and eat food that's been heated up in a way that provides maximum taste and tactile enjoyment.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends, how fickle are you with your food? I personally could eat it raw if need be but :/

*What IS a corn-dog?*

I assume they are like hotdogs?

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t know what the temperature is there, but I am not about to add the heat of the oven to what the weather is hitting us with! Microwave for the “cool” win!

1|0
    0|0
    • Lmao
      I have my ac on full blast
      Can’t eat cold corndogs though... blah

• Our AC is also full blast. Keeping downstairs at 68 during the day and upstairs still gets up to mid 80s, and yes, it is central AC. Our microwave can warm just about any food nicely.

• I know i'm a hypocrite for saying this since i usually eat my ramen raw when i'm too lazy, but you should bite the bullet, endure the long wait it takes for the oven, and cook it that way. It'll be a lot betrer in the oven.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea what a corn dog is, I'm English. Would you like a cup of tea and a scone?

1|0
    0|0
  • Oven. Microwaving corndogs? You might as well get a needle with hepatitis and you'd be better off with that.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's hard to answer without making a dick joke. You're 16 so you have time to waste. Oven.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes while it's in the oven you can watch TV or something

1|0
    0|0
    • Literally I use my microwave as a storage space for my water bottles and that's it

• Show All
    • Yes but I buy so much at once and can't fit them all in the fridge so they rotate lol. I can't stand warm water either.

Funny corn dog story... So my mom was making corndogs from scratch a few years ago and we'll... Now they're called dick dogs in my family lol. I think I still have a picture of it actually...

• I don't have patience for oven I just cook them and stuff them in my mouth

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, I've never had a corndog. Maybe you should microwave it, but cover it with a clear plastic bowl so you get the best of both worlds 😎

2|0
    0|0
  • Oven toasted corndogs is worth the wait but if you are low on time microwave is what you got to do

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a hot dog but a corn dog is not my favorite but I would put it in the oven so it is good to me nukeing food is not real well I just don't like it

1|0
    0|0
  • just put one in the microwave and put others in the oven

1|0
    0|0
  • You should do neither, but I'm biased, I don't like corn dogs.

1|0
    0|0
  • U should save even more time and stuff this corn dog I have here in your mouth, its hot already

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them a bit soggy some times.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

2|0
    0|0
  • You’re mean to me

1|0
    0|0
  • Oven... Enjoy it...

2|0
    0|0
  • Oven. Seems more scrumptious 😋

1|0
    0|0
  • Deep fat fry those. It's the only way.

1|1
    0|0
  • Microwave, fuck it.

2|0
    0|0
  • Oven

1|0
    0|0
  • Oven. Taste is greater than haste

1|0
    0|0
  • Taste is worth the time

1|0
    0|0
  • Oven. Always.

1|0
    0|0
  • Gross

1|0
    0|0
    • Naww
      You don’t know what your missing out on

• Frozen corndogs are shit

What Girls Said 9

• Oven, you're clearly not in a rush anyway when you're turning to the internet to ask others for their opinions. Might as well enjoy it then.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lmao good point
      Was just trying to prove something to my boyfriend ☺️

• Not sure. Never had a corn dog. I do boil my hot dogs, on the rare occasions I eat hot dogs.

1|0
    0|0
    • If I eat hotdogs, I need them roasted over a fire then coated in ketchup

• I love ketchup. And I do like them grilled. Never actually had one roasted over a fire.

• oven baked is way better.

if you have a deep fryer, fry it!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither makes them taste good because they're corn dogs. But I say roast them over a fire

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • Oven.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oven.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oven. The taste is worth the time.