Should I microwave my corndog and save time or put them in the oven and actually enjoy them?

The delicious, corn-meal coated chunk of happiness from the oven taste exponentially better than the soggy monstrosity which is created when they are nuked in the microwave for a few minutes. However, waiting such a long time is a hassle.
Is the taste worth the time?

1129

Most Helpful Guys

• It's like choosing between a car and a catapult to go somewhere. Catapult is faster, but arrival can leave you a bit bruised.

• Arrival can leave your organs splattered on someone’s front lawn

• Which would look neglected, and wouldn't be very polite.

Most Helpful Girls

• lolol what a unique question.

Bake it :) make it crispy, and in the mean time do something productive