What is your favorite hotdog brand?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure. Whatever hotdog is made out of Turkey and is healthy in some way

• Turkey or not I support your idea of being healthy but any kind of process in my opinion it ain't going to be healthy anyway you might as well just have the bird turkey in a deli sliced meat the bird it's so for Thanksgiving a turkey patties no turkey dogs I just don't but you got to do what you got to do

• Oh yeah, I need to get back to our roots and eat all food that is actually raised yeah I totally get.

• Thanks for mho

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to run a hot dog cart here in Miami Florida and I've gone through them all and I find that Nathan hot dogs to be the best out there by far. and my customers kept coming back for more, you pay for what you get in this business. Plus I've always bought Nathan because they are the most tastiest and freshest

• I eat ballpark, Hebrew national, I've heard of Nathan's Sam's I think carries it... I think JCI carries, and just tell if you know places in Texas, I've great things about them.

• You're very welcome