What food makes the perfect midnight snack?

912

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol
    A bowl of cereal always does the trick. Carbs makes you feel better as its your bodie's main energy source 😛

• Makes sense. Haha would that be your early breakfast?

• Well if you stay within your normal calorie intake it doesn't matter what time you eat, your body will maintain it because thats what maintenance calories are lol

so eat away hahah... sometimes I have a whole plate of food, like supper... just close to bed time... but I'm still 700 calories away from my target intake... so it doesn't store as excess weight...

• As long as you don’t overeat, it’s perfectly fine. I sleep through the day and work at night, so I’m not in any danger of developing negative eating habits. Even then, I eat pretty healthy food.

Most Helpful Girl

• An egg marinated in soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, and a bit of sugar.
    If you wanna add more, maybe a handful of raw spinach and use the marinade as a vinaigrette.

• What an interesting combination! How do you cook the egg?

• you just boil it to the firmness you like, so you could do a hard boil or a soft boil :) ( I do either or, it both tastes good)

• thank you for mho, I actually ate egg, spinach and a bit of mushroom for a late night snack, was delicious