What food makes the perfect midnight snack?

What food makes the perfect midnight snack?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol
    A bowl of cereal always does the trick. Carbs makes you feel better as its your bodie's main energy source 😛

1|0
    0|0
    • Makes sense. Haha would that be your early breakfast?

• Show All
    • Well if you stay within your normal calorie intake it doesn't matter what time you eat, your body will maintain it because thats what maintenance calories are lol

so eat away hahah... sometimes I have a whole plate of food, like supper... just close to bed time... but I'm still 700 calories away from my target intake... so it doesn't store as excess weight...

• As long as you don’t overeat, it’s perfectly fine. I sleep through the day and work at night, so I’m not in any danger of developing negative eating habits. Even then, I eat pretty healthy food.

Most Helpful Girl

• An egg marinated in soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, and a bit of sugar.
    If you wanna add more, maybe a handful of raw spinach and use the marinade as a vinaigrette.

0|0
    0|0
    • What an interesting combination! How do you cook the egg?

• you just boil it to the firmness you like, so you could do a hard boil or a soft boil :) ( I do either or, it both tastes good)

• thank you for mho, I actually ate egg, spinach and a bit of mushroom for a late night snack, was delicious

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• I don't know what food makes the perfect midnight snack, but my favorites are:
    1) Avocado, Egg, Hot Sauce, Cilantro on Toast
    2) Grilled Chicken, Tomatoes, Spinach, Japanese Egg Mayo Sandwich
    3) Smoked Salmon, Dill, Cream Cheese on Toast/Rye Slice

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes whatever you can find in the refrigerator but I'll eat anything sometimes can of Vienna sausages bologna sandwich cheese sandwich little Hershey bar snacks just whatever I'm not very particular

1|0
    0|0
    • Practical. Hmm okay

• Well I really don't want to get up and cook at 12 at night now there's leftovers I'll get that but I mean any other time that's what I would do make some time out fried an to for egg a sandwich

• Wonton soup - always. I buy 6 quarts of wonton soup just so I can have 4 quarts for midnight snacks over a couple of days.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, there are various kinds of snacks but I like good quality cheese and crackers. It could be Danish Blue cheese, brie, extra old and extra sharp cheddar, or a good imported Provalone from Italy. I also love snacking on my sweetheart if she's up for it!

1|0
    0|0
  • Scalloped potatoes, cold pizza, Frito-Lay's corn chips with dip and many other things

1|0
    0|0
  • Spicy trail mix chips with sprite and gingerale and stuff.

1|0
    0|0
  • Plain peanut butter of course. It keeps you full for awhile it doesn’t eff up your teeth so you gotta brush them right away etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thankfully, the light in my fridge is broken for months and I am intentionally not fixing it to avoid this behaviour...

0|0
    0|0
    • It’s not a negative thing depending on your sleep schedule. I sleep through the day and work at night, so eating late at night is normal for me.

• Cold pizza/fried chicken

1|0
    0|0
  • For me, it is cheese!

1|0
    0|0
  • Pizza

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

Recommended myTakes