Why is alcohol even legal?

I know it tastes and feels good. So as drugs. I just have issues with alcohol. I don't drink alcohol regularly. Only on occasions if someone's bringing it. I have a somewhat high alcohol tolerance but they all get worried about me and bosses me around because I'm "too young" they say. I swear they treat me like a kid. I'm an introvert who minds my own business a lot with an extremely extroverted family so I'm an easy target. I was drinking with my family. I actually wanna prove it because it takes me like 6 shots of rum to get me drunk but not fully tho and I did that in a different party with friends. Back to my family, I really I got in a fight because of that. (verbal) I didn't listen and mind them when I have to pour one more shot as I don't care how much they whine at me telling me to stop while minding my own business. I was being laid back and wasn't even drunk yet. My aunt just grabbed that drink straight from my hand and yelled at me in front of my face and that's when I exploded telling her to FUCK OFF AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! She don't even own the drinks. She just took all the drinks and hide it from me and told me to shut the fuck up. I was really pissed. The thing is she's popular so no one bothered stopping her. The drink were fighting for is only 10% alcohol like wtf and I only drink 3 shots and they say enough is enough because I might pass out. Softies... I left while holding my fist in anger after that, giving myself time to calm down and not gonna worsen things up. If that's the case then why isn't it illegal? It's just like drugs, toxic and messes things up. I only drink because it's legal and for the record, I don't buy alcohol and drink alone. It's not a big deal for me if it's illegal.

15

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a process training your liver to tolerate that poison. I certainly can't drink it without feeling hot after two sips. Genetically, I don't have the tolerance for it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Jus because you disagree with something doesn't mean you should ruin it for the rest of the world by banning it... think about it... everyone has a problem with at least something.. so if everything was banned that someone didn't agree with... everything would be illegal

• Just asking why. I don't oppose alcohol being legal.

• I'm neutral either way.