Are you a tea person or a coffee person?

I drink tea in the morning, and sometimes coffee in the evening. Mostly tea :) wbu?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I grew up in a tea-drinking culture but now live in a coffee-drinking country. I like both. It's hard to choose. But I will admit that I am far more knowledgeable about tea compared to coffee, which is not surprising as I've been drinking tea since I was a young boy. We didn't have tea bags in my family - we had an entire cupboard with BRICKS of tea.

0|1
    0|0
    • I didn't know about tea bricks. That's interesting!

• It's just dried tea that's been compressed into discs or bricks. Easier to store and sell. Interestingly, these tea bricks or discs were once used as currency.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• TEA!
    I begin my day with a delightful cup of Orange Pekoe, with a bit of milk.
    For relaxing I turn to herbal teas later in the evening / night. (green tea with a bit of honey, mint tea, ginger tea, earl grey with some milk at times too)
    I dont mind coffee but it tends to give me bad headaches if it's too strong or I drink to big of cup.

0|1
    0|0
  • I still don't like coffee. I like tea in the winter and autum, but no way near enough to be a tea person. I'm stuck on cold or luke warm.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to wake up early enough to drink coffee lol but I drink hot tea way more often in the evening

0|0
    0|0
  • I am definitely a tea person! I love lemon chamomile, chai, Moroccan mint and other flavors.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tea person

0|0
    0|0
  • Vodka Person

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tea a lot more

0|0
    0|0
  • Tea person