What is the best local dish in your city, town or country?

This is Scouse. My local dish. Lamb or Mutton with potatoes, carrots, onions, gravy with side of crusty bread and sliced beetroot.What is the best local dish in your city, town or country?

74

Most Helpful Girls

• I think it's the pancit palabok. It consist of egg, noodles, calamansi and special sauce.
    Second picture is our roasted pig.

• It’s a melting pot where I’m from. But something you can’t get anywhere else would probably be a good buffalo burger with sweet potato fries.
    This is a popular restaurant that most people have been to at least once: www.rootdowndenver.com/.../RD_Dinner_061918C-1.pdf

• Oh wow. I bet that is awesome. I have heard Buffalo is amazing. Never had sweet potato as fries either. I wanna jump on a plane right now for that! Talk about getting a Rocky Mountain High eating that! Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• These are the things we are most famously known for.

we3travel.com/.../

However the best thing we are known for is the seafood. Lots of great seafood. My great great grandfather and my great grandfather were particularly happy munching on these. Ugly as sin but very delicious firm white fish. Interestingly the tail is the cheapest part of the fish... the liver is the most expensive at 200 dollars for export each to Japan for sushi. Aside from that they best described as a mouth with a tail.

• Pleasant nightmares!

• @Salmon4056 if youve had fish and chips in the united states you may of had it. Restaurants are switching to it cause its cheaper then cod.