Have you ever had to eat cereal with something other than milk?

We're low on milk and I'm trying to be considerate so my SO can have it for his oatmeal. So I'm using berry fruit juice. Anyone else had to get creative?

510

Most Helpful Guys

• Nutella (or any other cocoa+/or hazelnut spread brand). Use warm water and it turns into a hot chocolate (which I've also used)-esque liquid.
    Belgian chocolate ice cream.

Hated the taste of milk while growing up, so I had to get creative when I felt like having cereal.

• Eh, I'd eat it dry before bastardizing it lol

Most Helpful Girls

• I like cereal better just by themselves. I hate how milk makes them soggy. I've had cereal with jam before, though.

• i never tried it, but i made rice krispies with fruity pebbles and marshmallows.