Have you ever had to eat cereal with something other than milk?

We're low on milk and I'm trying to be considerate so my SO can have it for his oatmeal. So I'm using berry fruit juice. Anyone else had to get creative?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Nutella (or any other cocoa+/or hazelnut spread brand). Use warm water and it turns into a hot chocolate (which I've also used)-esque liquid.
    Belgian chocolate ice cream.

Hated the taste of milk while growing up, so I had to get creative when I felt like having cereal.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eh, I'd eat it dry before bastardizing it lol

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I like cereal better just by themselves. I hate how milk makes them soggy. I've had cereal with jam before, though.

1|0
    0|0
  • i never tried it, but i made rice krispies with fruity pebbles and marshmallows.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I mostly eat cereal dry straight from the box. But it also depends on what kind of cereal it is

1|0
    0|0
  • Around here, yogurt is as common with cereals combined as milk is. Personally I don't like it, but to each their own.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'd try that, but I highly doubt I'll be one of those who actually likes it lol

• Can't say I have. It's been a while since I've eaten cereal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've eaten Lucky Charms dry before and Grape-Nuts

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, dry. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I've used coffee before... not too bad!

1|0
    0|1
  • Coffee, but there was milk in it

1|0
    0|0
  • Motor oil

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 3

• Ice cream and it was delicious with fruity pebbles and lucky charms. Now have I ever substituted milk with another liquid? Nope I couldn't do it I would gag so much and want to throw up. I would just eat the cereal dry🤐

1|0
    0|0
  • You’re so sweet... yeah no i just eat it dry

1|0
    0|0
    • Awh well thanks. Yea... I think after that trial with the juice I'll probably opt for dry next time.

• Lol yes, the combination didn’t sound too good.

• If it’s no milk, I’d just eat it dry lol

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes