What is your favorite hot drink?

What is your favorite hot drink? Mine is Turkish Coffee
What is your favorite hot drink?

93

Most Helpful Girls

• I have four specific depending on how I feel:

1) Tea of India’s Indian Chai Masala Black tea with maple syrup (when I feel cold and need a warm feeling);

2) Twinings Moroccan Mint Green Tea with Demerara sugar (I like this when I want a clean tasting drink during the day when I’m relaxing)

3) Columbian filtered coffee (Costco) with Demerara sugar (great for first thing in a morning without a big caffeine boost)

4) Hot chocolate (Twinings Swiss Chocolate) with hot milk (I love this on a night but I don’t have it as much anymore)

I’m very particular about my hot drinks lol

• it seems you know much about hot drinks;)

• I have tried it from coffee shops but I prefer it when I make it myself at home.

• Of course i think ever food and beverage is better, when you make it. Do you sometimes make turkish coffee at home?

• Ginger and white tea, coffee of various types of preparation

Most Helpful Guy

• Silver tea: Boil water, add some milk not cream and not almond or soy. Have prepared tea in advance that has been fully soaked up the tea leaves. Combine these two liquids and if you have tea with a certain odd flavour (mint or berries) pour a little extra of it. If its just plain black then hold back a few sips. Let it simmer together until a nice witish deep shade appear. Don't let it boil up again but keep warm so the eventual bacteria die off. For a stronger richer taste drip a few spoons of golden yellow honey from the lovingly tireless beas that make our plantlife prosper. Stir counterclock wise at least 10 times to make an even diffusion of the ingredients appear. For an extra airing and frothing experience let the liquid pass through a net of finest cloth to make eventual tealeves and nonwanting ingredients that will upset your digestive system go away. Pour in a fine tea cup, preferably made in China from before the 19th centuary. Let it cool ever so slightly and add some crackers to the side to make your tastebuds bathe in the coming euphoric event. Now, place both your hands on the teacup and lift to your mouth. Drink. But very carefully. Enjoy :)