Which of the following fast food places do you find the most tolerable/decent/least disgusting out of the rest?

• Which of the following fast food places do you find the most tolerable/decent/least disgusting out of the rest?McDonald's
  • Which of the following fast food places do you find the most tolerable/decent/least disgusting out of the rest?Burger King
  • Which of the following fast food places do you find the most tolerable/decent/least disgusting out of the rest?Jack in the Box
    Vote C
  • Which of the following fast food places do you find the most tolerable/decent/least disgusting out of the rest?Carl's Jr
    Vote D
  • All fast food places in general, are disgusting and too unhealthy.
    Vote E
  • Others
    Vote F

21