What is your favorite cold drink?

What is your favorite cold drink?
by the way mine is cold water

143

Most Helpful Girls

What Girls Said 12

• hey and hhhmmm im going to end up ranting here,,, because if i changed favourite to ideal? non alcoholic has to be elderflower cordial with fizzy spring water for refreshment, iced mocha home made version, coffee, chocolate powder into milk and cream over ice topped with (squirty) cream from a can... i still get my children 12 and 15 to open their mouths while i fill it up with cream to the point its exploding out their mouths!! i know that makes me a terrible unhealthy mother BUT it makes us giggle every time... i highly recommend it... for fun...
    alcoholic summertime is russian mule, vodka, lime and ginger ale, can't beat a pepsi or coke however uk has just put a SUGAR TAX on full fat as i call versions,,,, im literally furious, it is not these things that fucking make people fat, i see every time over weight people/families buying the sugar free versions you can hardly buy natural sugar versions of fizzy drinks or cordials anymore its outrageous... and bull shit... synthetics are cheaper than sugar,,, so companies make more money, gov makes more tax... whilst everyone still gets fatter and fatter... its general eating too many calories and not moving their arses to balance out the intake, however, me and my children are now forced to pay double the price for the better healthier version that doesn't contain nasty chemicals which sugar free does,,, so to end my rant by choosing the , more natural non alcoholic versions available i am subjected to extortionate prices,,,, two pounds for elderflower cordial lasts a day or 80p for synthetic squash that double concentrated would last a few days,,, whilst poisoning me and my offspring... oh and water best i ever had was in wales in a hippy house where the water came off the woods and drained into the tank,,, RANT OVER lol a pint of chilled water i can consume like nothing else on earth... i love that sensation where my body literally knows and recognises its essence and lets it flow in like nothing... even to the point of starving myself of oxygen!!! lol xx oh anyone coming up late 30s and onwards drinking a pint of water at bedtime can be a life saver re heart attacks in the night and commonly first thing!!! so either prevent heart attack potentially and accept various wake up visits, or chance a heart attack and get a goods night sleep? lol xx personally i play that one like the lottery...

• Mexican cola!!! Although the unflavoured San Pelagrino is a close second!!

• Probably chocolate milk. Or hazelnut mill straight from the cartom.

• V60 coffee with ice

• is V60 a brand?

• No, it's one of the alternative ways of cooking coffee. Will be better if you Google it, I'm not good at explanations with coffee in English 😅

• oh ok, i wondered, probably i'll google it.

• Coke

• Mountain Dew or Dr. Pepper.

• Iced tea or iced coffee

• Tamarindo

• Ice water or smoothies.

• Monster energy drink!!!
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

• All cold drinks

• Sparkling water

What Guys Said 3

• Jack and coke with ice.

• Most likely Ice Tea

• I want to drink coffee tea beer water