What's your favorite food?

What food u can't do without, that u dream of having or you never get tired of eating😍What's your favorite food?

38

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally lean meats/fish and veggies and fruits, but that's more like food I can eat every day without feeling bad or getting too tired of it. It's my "bread and butter" food.

If it's like food I dream of, it tends to be more along the realms of pepperoni pizza or pot roast or buffalo wings or steak, but I'd probably get really sick (literally) if I ate that every single day.

• Maybe something like a prime rib, mashed potatoes with gravy or a loaded baked potato, and broccoli for like a "dream food". But I would probably get tired of it and sick of it if I ate it all the time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Vegan chili with lots of beans (also with Yves veggie ground; aka plant-based version of ground cow body). Seriously the best chili I've ever had