What's your favorite food?

What food u can't do without, that u dream of having or you never get tired of eating😍What's your favorite food?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally lean meats/fish and veggies and fruits, but that's more like food I can eat every day without feeling bad or getting too tired of it. It's my "bread and butter" food.

If it's like food I dream of, it tends to be more along the realms of pepperoni pizza or pot roast or buffalo wings or steak, but I'd probably get really sick (literally) if I ate that every single day.

1|0
    0|0
    • Maybe something like a prime rib, mashed potatoes with gravy or a loaded baked potato, and broccoli for like a "dream food". But I would probably get tired of it and sick of it if I ate it all the time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Vegan chili with lots of beans (also with Yves veggie ground; aka plant-based version of ground cow body). Seriously the best chili I've ever had

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Chicken schnitzel; especially the one my mom makes. The last time I had that was about a year ago.

I just add a little bit of Sriracha sauce, horse radish sauce and a tiny drop of mayo.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never tried the food in that photo. Anyway, my choice is: Potatoes, butter, salt, chicken breast and carrots.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like that too but just a plain food I love and can't do without and can use it anytime that is cheese cheese any type

1|0
    0|0
  • Greek

1|0
    0|0
  • Pakistani food. Nothing else is food to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • anything with seafood or other types of meat

1|0
    0|0
  • mexican cheese sandwich with nachos

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I love pasta, chicken, pizza, cheese.. that's about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Steak pie

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes