So What’s Your Drink?

Both Alcoholic and None Alcoholic Drinks?

Mine Chardonnay and A Coke For None Alcoholic.

310

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girl

• Alcoholic - Chardonnay

Non Alcoholic - Wild Cherry Diet Pepsi

What Guys Said 8

• I got myself so sick of tequila, vodka, and rum, that whiskey and beer have become my main alcoholic beverages (and cocktails based on them). Though I do have a fondness for Jagermeister and Rumple Minze shots, but it's slightly rare for bars to carry the former in Japan, and practically no one has even heard of Rumple Minze here.

I also favor just drinking whiskey straight. Some people comment like, "Wow, you're strong!" and it's the opposite case for me. If I drink whiskey on the rocks or as a cocktail (high ball, Jack and Coke, etc), I tend to guzzle it down like water and then end up drinking way too much. When it's straight I can drink it more slowly and nurse the drink and make it last.

I also like stronger beers, like 9% alcohol which are becoming really popular in Japan, since I never liked drinking more than a few beers (get all gassy):
    www.sapporobeer.jp/.../LEVEL9_350_l.jpg

As for non-alcoholic, I like just sparkling water and black coffee. I used to think both were gross until I developed a taste for them as a result of them being zero calories when I tried intermittent fasting (they were drinks I was allowed to have outside the fasting window). I've weened myself off of a love of fruit juice and sodas, and generally find them too sweet these days.

• Gin and tonic with a twist of lime - but only Taqueray, Boodles, Beefeater, Bombay or Bombay Sapphire. None of that bathtub stuff please!

For non-alcoholic, Coke.

Odds are that I will be buried with a can of Coke in my left hand and a bottle of Bombay Sapphire in my right.

• Glass of water or fruit drink smoothie blend for non alcoholic

For alcoholic, even though I don’t drink much at all, id day a nice cold beer is good. There was a beer I had a few months back that tasted like root beer and even called itself “not your dad’s root beer” or something like that. That beer was the best I’ve tried so far.

• For wine - Grigio Pinot.
    For liquor- freezing ice cold vodka gimlet with a twist of lime
    For non-alcoholic: sparkling water with a twist of lime

• Long Island is my go to when I'm drinking.

• Coffee tea water beer

• Jack and Coke
    Chocolate milk

• Coke

What Girls Said 2

• French martini for alcoholic and English breakfast tea or watermelon and pineapple juice

• Apple juice