Have you ever tried rum?

I stole the tiniest sip ever from my dad's cup. It was nasty when it was just rum, but tasted good when soda was added. Don't call the police lmao

1128

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes I have. Also a little before I was 21 but ya. That's not important... πŸ˜…

• Not yet, but the Disney pirates movies make me want to... at least enough to spit it out

Most Helpful Girls

• i like rum and coke..

you are under 21yo so you should be drinking..

and under 18 yo, so we can't encourage you... GAG has rules

PM text me if you want to talk about your "drinking problem". I started drinking way too young and it messed me up bad.

• I ordered a frozen drink once and it had a rum shot in it. I never wanna drink that ago. πŸ˜–