What food have you not eaten but would like to try?

2|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Hmmm I am usually in most cases game for trying out new foods
    Can't really think of anything in particular that I want to try that I haven't yet though but if I come across something usually I will give it a go

1|0
    0|0
  • Ramen! But, like, authentic stuff. Not cheap Supernoodle knock-offs.

1|0
    0|0
    • I want to visit a real ramen shop in Japan, is what I mean. And then probably live there in the shop.

Most Helpful Girls

• When I was vacationing in Portugual around 9 or 10 years ago, we stumbled upon this super expensive resturant where they were selling these shelled crustaceans that looked like lobsters but were probably about 3-8 times bigger than lobster. I wanted to try it but it cost $200. There also used to be an oyster bar down in Toronto that sold about 20 - 40 different types of oysters. I really wanted to try it but now a lot of the oysters have been contaminated by bacteria or chemicals in the ocean are are no longer safe for eating. Another thing is that there is a very expensive 5 star restaurant in Toronto that I wanted to eat at for several months but never tried it cause a meal there costs about $200 per person. There is also a steak house I wanted to try but their steaks are $50 or more per person so I never tried it. I also heard there is a super expensive type of beef that isn't sold at regular beef places that tastes amazing but is super expensive. I've also wanted to try bird meat. I think I had quail and I had a bird when I was around 4 years old but I would like to try other types of birds too. I would also like to try a hen cause I've never eaten a hen before. I would also like to try buffalo meat.

1|0
    0|0
  • The martini with the diamondat the bottom and edible gold on the top. And the 10,000 burger

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

What Girls Said 19

• Durian. I've been wanting to eat it for a long time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm curious how Caviar tastes but still hesitant of its texture inside my mouth.πŸ™„

1|0
    0|0
  • If it's in a Disney movie , I wanna try it

Especially ratatouille

1|0
    0|0
  • Dragonfruit
    Sushi 🍣

1|0
    0|0
  • Pizza rolls

2|0
    0|0
  • Macaroon omg a macaroon

1|0
    0|0
  • Elk i think and quail

2|0
    0|0
  • Gator meat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doughnuts.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sushi

1|0
    0|0
  • japanese water cake

1|0
    0|0
  • Sushi or salmon.

1|0
    0|0
  • Corndog

1|0
    0|0
  • Crab legs

1|0
    0|0
  • Steak tar tar.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sushi with raw fish

1|0
    0|0
  • Dog..

0|1
    0|0
  • British food, though I heard it’s terrible.

1|0
    0|0
    • Fish and chips is the best!

• Show All
    • Raisin scones are also really nice, even if you don't like raisins.

• In English pub culture, it's traditional to have carbohydrate or salty snacks with beer, and the penuts and crisps/chips in England are very nice. Lots of meaty and strong flavours.

• I want to eat some dicks. Dick burger, dick steak, dick fries, dick soup, all about dick. :v

0|0
    0|0
    • I am sure it won't be too 'hard' to 'get some'

Recommended myTakes