What food have you not eaten but would like to try?

2121

Most Helpful Guys

• Hmmm I am usually in most cases game for trying out new foods
    Can't really think of anything in particular that I want to try that I haven't yet though but if I come across something usually I will give it a go

• Ramen! But, like, authentic stuff. Not cheap Supernoodle knock-offs.

• I want to visit a real ramen shop in Japan, is what I mean. And then probably live there in the shop.

Most Helpful Girls

• When I was vacationing in Portugual around 9 or 10 years ago, we stumbled upon this super expensive resturant where they were selling these shelled crustaceans that looked like lobsters but were probably about 3-8 times bigger than lobster. I wanted to try it but it cost $200. There also used to be an oyster bar down in Toronto that sold about 20 - 40 different types of oysters. I really wanted to try it but now a lot of the oysters have been contaminated by bacteria or chemicals in the ocean are are no longer safe for eating. Another thing is that there is a very expensive 5 star restaurant in Toronto that I wanted to eat at for several months but never tried it cause a meal there costs about $200 per person. There is also a steak house I wanted to try but their steaks are $50 or more per person so I never tried it. I also heard there is a super expensive type of beef that isn't sold at regular beef places that tastes amazing but is super expensive. I've also wanted to try bird meat. I think I had quail and I had a bird when I was around 4 years old but I would like to try other types of birds too. I would also like to try a hen cause I've never eaten a hen before. I would also like to try buffalo meat.

• The martini with the diamondat the bottom and edible gold on the top. And the 10,000 burger