Which is best for a girl on period?

Which is best for a guy to five a girl on her period?
  • Chocolates, romantic movies, hugs, kisses &teddy bear
    Vote A
  • Tampons, a lot of tampons
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• My period doesn't effect me that much besides the fact that I can't wear white and I can't go swimming. I don't think there's any action required by the guy, but I'm always happy to receive extra attention

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it would be really awesome (although I didn't pick it) if a guy gave a girl tampons when she was on her period. Periods are really stigmatized, and many girls are ashamed of having them despite them being perfectly natural. If a guy is encouraging in that way and acknowledges that it isn't so disgusting that he is afraid of tampons, it would be a great boost of confidence and a step toward a very close relationship. I love that.

Still, given that girls usually have a large supply of tampons and pads, fulfilling our cravings like all the things listed above would also be greatly appreciated, especially by me. Honestly, if my boyfriend gave me anything while I was on my period I would be over the moon with joy because that simple gesture just means so much when it comes to support and empathy for the pain and annoyance of what a period is. Like cramps hurt, guys.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• Lots of chocolate and water. Personally, I need my space on my period so I'm not very affectionate because I'm uncomfortable, usually in pain, and I feel gross so I'm not a big fan of hugs, kisses, or cuddles during that time. It's different for every girl though.

1|1
    0|0
  • Because periods can be hard on women and harder on our love ones so if i can help i will!

0|1
    0|0
  • neither. get me food, proper food not desserts. pizza, pasta, burgers, fries etc. also a hot water bottle and panadol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just attention and reassurance.

1|1
    0|0
  • Chocolate and staying away

0|1
    0|0
  • Both.

0|1
    0|0
  • The first option and also lots of comfort.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate and candy and stay away

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. When women are on their periods, sometimes they have mood swings and emotions but sometimes they don’t. I would want a guy that would somewhat try to understand what I’m going through. Whether it’s talking for hours or watching movies.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes