What are some good American snacks I should try?

I am going to America for a holiday soon and want to try some American snacks! Any good suggestions?
Going to Cali and new york like a true tourist 😂

1825

Most Helpful Guys

• Definitely try fish tacos in Cali, go to a deli and get a Rueben in New York, along with a slice of pizza. Those are dishes that you might enjoy. As far as snacks; maybe try some hot fries, pork cracklins, different brands of potato chips (crisps) Cheetos, Doritos, chili cheese Fritos, go to a Mexican restaurant and have chips and salsa.

• I would recommend a cabinet. However your unlikely to find those outside of rhode island which is about an 8-12 hour ride from new York depending on where in new York your going. Highly recommend autocrat coffee syrup drizzled over coffee ice cream with hot fudge with chocolate covered espresso beans... haha you'll learn after that why ny is the city that never sleeps. However id recommend bar hopping. Id recommend the place my great great grandfather first got a drink after coming to america in 1901 from italy. The bar is still there today. Mcsorleys old ale house. 15 east 7th street. There is a ton of history there, well worth the visit... ps... yes the sawdust is ment to be on the floor.

Most Helpful Girls

• You should probably get a frosty at Wendys. In New York you'd better find a great pizza place and the edible cookie dough store. In California you should be able to find amazing Mexican food and tex mex. Also sushi at the pier is 🤗.
    For junk food I like anything with caramel and chocolate, milky way, rolos, twix or snickers.
    Chips, I think doritos and baked lays are the best.
    Also you should probably find a REAL American hamburger and fries. None of this fast food crap.

• Go to a gas station food mart, buy the snacks near the counter. They are intended to be impulse buys, and therefore are more popularly liked by the general public.