What food do you eat differently than most people?

What food do you eat differently than most people?

I eat my lemons like an orange

0|3

Most Helpful Guys

• I eat my lemons like an orange too lol. I even have a photo of me as a baby being handed a lemon :). Also I like dolma and something called jeepa or ser u pa which most americans would find disgusting. Ser means head in kurdish and pa means the thoracic region. However when put together it means the serpent. Because it is shaped like one. However the food is actually cow or sheep intestine wrapped up inside with rice and cinnamon and a few other ingredients. Layed out with its broth. It's also cow or sheep eyeballs and brain. 1.bp.blogspot.com/.../DSC02402.JPG
    As you can see its shaped kinda like a serpent.
    https://i.imgur.com/YU5v1ju.png

2|0
    0|0
  • I always steam the meat of my enemies a bit before I consume it. Gives it a smokey taste.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• I eat my muffins by squishing them till they are in the shape of a thick pancake and then I bite them <3

I also eat other things such as doughnuts by tearing them in half, licking all the jam out then eating the dough part ;p

1|0
    0|0
    • haha for some reason thats cute
      i usually peel of the tops of my muffin and throw out the bottoms. i know, im such a monster

• Haha! OMG, I can't believe there is someone out there that does that :D

I thank you for finding this cute, it makes me feel loved <3

• I eat bananas like I do my corn. Firstly I unpeal it from bottom to top or take the husk off. I don't cook my bananas, but plantanes are nice cooked. Then I hold it horizontally, turning it as I ease it all the way inside me. Kappa

1|0
    0|0
  • So I never knew that if you peeled a lemon like an orange it has sections just like an orange has! How cool is that? But aren't they very sour to eat?

1|0
    0|0
  • Nice!!! Mmm me... I'm more sloppy and make funny faces while eating soup and oatmeal, and spaghetti

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha I slurp soup
      But can’t imagine what type of face you’ll make

• Maybe I will have to post something sometime...

• i eat babies with a spoon rather than with knife and fork

2|1
    0|1
  • I saw that @CarpetDenim ate a whole lemon, she's weird

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't think its super weird but, I eat Cheerios in dry handfuls akin to a barn animal.

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat my pussy like ice cream. Whenever my girlfriend sees me eating it she gets wet.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like cream rolls

1|0
    0|0
  • Taking the fizz out before drinking a carbonated drink

1|0
    0|0
    • And I also like vanilla ice cream with peanut butter

• I love to squeeze one lemon or 2 to make some lemon juice 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Bananas I scrape it around in a circle making it thinner at points then I snap it off

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat my oranges like a lemon =/

1|1
    0|0
    • I swear, me too.

• Show All
    • Haha yah I’d look terrible without hair
      Maybe I should stop...

• Only one way to find out :)

• I like to eat uncooked ground beef.

1|0
    0|0
  • so that's how a peeled lemon looks like

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat kiwi skin

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat food normally

1|0
    0|0
  • Nuts like an nuts lol...

1|0
    0|0
  • i drink my lemon water without water

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow i eat lemon too!!! Wow

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• One time I snorted an entire plate of spaghetti through my nose one noodle at a time.

1|0
    0|1
  • Burgers.
    I eat one half normally and then other half I will eat deconstructed

Bloody weird I know...

2|0
    0|0
  • I eat onions (red and sweet) like an apple.

I eat tomato, salt, and miracle whip sandwiches.

1|0
    0|0
  • frog

1|0
    0|0
  • Unless you count color organizing candy to eat I don't think I eat anything in a weird way.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't like sauce on my spaghetti. I only eat bananas diced. I ask someone else to peel my oranges because I hate how it feels. If I order a burger from a restaurant, I used a napkin to wipe the bun before i eat it.

1|1
    0|0
  • When I eat burritos, I always eat filling first and then tortilla.

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat pizza crust to tip. I eat noodles with my hand (it's fun).

1|0
    0|0
    • I do the noodle with hand thing if there isn’t any sauce
      But the pizza thing is insane

• 😂Haha, I believe in keeping the good part for the last.

• I guess for me - we put our lemon in a blender and blend it until the juices come out and then drink it as a smoothie. Also I often eat cooked shrimp with wasabi and soy sauce instead of flavouring it in cocktail sauce or normal shrimp marinades. I like to eat my spicy ramen noodles raw cause I think it tastes better that way. I eat my beets cooked and pickled in vinegar and sugar. I microwave my eggplant instead of cooking it. And I eat my cabbage soup without onions and with potatoes added. Also when I microwave a Jamaican patty, I will slice it open half way through the cooking process and add a slice of mozzarella cheese in it so that the cheese melts cause I find it tastes better that way. When I go to McDonalds I will mix 2-4 different sodas and fruit flavoured drinks together instead of drinking pure Fruitopia or pure sprite or pure cook or I will just drink soda water instead of a real soda.

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat lemons like an orange too

1|1
    0|0
  • I eat my tacos from the side
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes I eat tomatoes like apples

2|0