What food do you eat differently than most people?

I eat my lemons like an orange

1722

Most Helpful Guys

• I eat my lemons like an orange too lol. I even have a photo of me as a baby being handed a lemon :). Also I like dolma and something called jeepa or ser u pa which most americans would find disgusting. Ser means head in kurdish and pa means the thoracic region. However when put together it means the serpent. Because it is shaped like one. However the food is actually cow or sheep intestine wrapped up inside with rice and cinnamon and a few other ingredients. Layed out with its broth. It's also cow or sheep eyeballs and brain. 1.bp.blogspot.com/.../DSC02402.JPG
    As you can see its shaped kinda like a serpent.
    https://i.imgur.com/YU5v1ju.png

• I always steam the meat of my enemies a bit before I consume it. Gives it a smokey taste.

Most Helpful Girls