Teetotal in university?

Ok guys I'm starting University next month. I'm a teetotal I've never drank alcohol. I just don't like those sorta things. I'll be moving to university next month. I see people partying on weekends with ton of alcohol. Will I be forced to drink by other people? How can I fit in?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• there are very different types of people there. believe me not all of them are party animals. you will fit in with those who have similar interests. there are social groups which you can join. don't stress over it. if the people are nice you can still go out with them but not drink alcohol, just order something else

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean... I don't like seafood but ill still eat it , because its not a big deal...
    I may not like drinking, but a couple of drinks doesn't change anything to be honest...

I wouldn't waste so much time pushing a drink or two away... it seems like its taking more energy from you

just relax and go with the flow sometimes... one could argue that a can of coke is probably worse... but whatever lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Very unlikely anyone will force you to drink. Maybe there'll be some peer pressure but my advice is that you don't need to hang out with or be friends with people who make you uncomfortable. I was teetotal in university and while it made socializing a little more difficult (stupid alcohol culture) people mainly respected it

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• If you have a real Major field of study, you will not have time for partying.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes