Is $7.50 for 1 kg of mangoes expensive?

I live in Australia and was just wondering if frozen mangoes of 1kg costing $7.50 (usual price was $10 but there was a discount) is considered expensive. Fruits are pretty expensive at the moment so.

314

Most Helpful Guys

• Here in America you can typically get a fresh mango for a dollar, sometimes 60 cents.

• They are expensive compared to Indian rates. Here in India mangoes are sold for $1 per kg. But according to Australian market conditions , they may be still worth it.

• Envious! 😪

• Come to India for vacations during April to mid June and eat a lot of mangoes , Jackfruits , Chickoo , Custard Apples , Pineapples , etc. And don't forget to drink Coconut Juice

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I think so. Here in Canada you can get mangos for around $1.67 each. Potatoes are also extremely cheap in Canada - you can get a 2 pound sack for $5.00.