Does anyone else compare grocery flyers or am I just old?

I typically shop at the same Asian grocer, but occasionally, I'll change it up and go elsewhere based on the deals I find in the flyers. I literally spend up to a half-hour going through flyers, comparing prices and deals. From there, I made a list of everything I intend to buy lol.

Does anyone else do this, or am I just old as shit?

718

Most Helpful Guys

• While it's great to find the deal, I think over all going to a single store to get your groceries is still the best option. By the time you spend an extra couple of hours and gas driving around to separate locations, really, how much did you save?

• I just buy whatever I want when going shopping lol

But me beeing quite childish when it comes to saving/spending money doesn't really qualify me to give a good opinion on this 😂

But my Mom does the same with flyers and all that 🤷

• I do this because I like to make sure we have the house stocked with good options, primarily healthy.

• I don't buy each day, but I used to. I just ended up wasting more money that way.

• yeah... Im a wasteful person 😅
      Its just that I normally can't decide what to make to eat the day before, I just cook/shop what Im hungry for

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t do the old paper flyers but I will check a few stores on line to see what they have going on. Make my lists and go.
    But all the stores I shop are within a few miles of each other so I might actually go to three stores in a day to get all the items I need. When I go to multiple stores like that it is typically more around the holidays when I have to bake a lot or have people over.

• Yeah, I check online mostly too and all of the stores are also close. I could go to all of them, but I'm often too lazy lol.

• Lol I totally get you. “Do I really want to save a dollar here, burn that in gas and get my lazy ass out of the car for another store? Nahhhh...” and there goes my good intentions lol