Buffalo Wild Wings is considering adding Sports Betting to it's menu. Is this a good idea?

wcyb.com/.../buffalo-wild-wings-exploring-adding-sports-betting-to-restaurants

Resturaunt Chain Buffalo wild wings is considering adding Sports betting. Back in May the US Supreme Court legalized sports betting on a state by state basis. Which means that states are the only body to determine whether Sports Betting is legal or not. New Jersey, Deleware, and Louisiana have recently made it legal The Carolinas and other states are looking into the possibility as well. Should Sports Bars legalize it?

1020

Most Helpful Girls

• Yeah, why not, I dont know why people feel that gambling is such a taboo thing... if someone wants to gamble their money, then why not... its fun and brings enjoyment to many... I wish there was more. gambling opportunities in the world.

• Plus their business is hurting right now, it's a win for everyone.

• I bartend there part time and I think they should. People do it already. May as well make it official

Most Helpful Guys

• Sounds like a bad idea. Because no matter which way you look into it, its gambling. Always have been, always will be.

And it will just make it much easier to access. Sigh.

• What do you do insert your credit card into a credit card processor and if you win they give you fifty bucks and add it to your credit card, if you lose they pull out $50 from your credit card? I like it like in Las Vegas you go up there and hand the guy at the booth $50 if you win the sports bet you get 50 bucks back in cash. Am I up for it or not I don't really know I guess we can try it out and see how it is.