How much beer does it take to get drunk?

Updates:
I think I'm a tiny bit inebriated

0|3

Most Helpful Guys

• You are bright teenager, don't set yourself up for disaster.
    Wait for the right time to do the right things.
    Because there is no point in regretting once your possibly bright future has slipped off from your hands.

0|0
    0|0
    • Your brother has already taken to weed, and you always seemed like the smart one, please take care

• Show All
    • Thats how it starts
      I went down the weed path, luckily something was able to snap me out of it soon.
      It didn't turnout that good for anyone else from that circle of people
      Some with weed, others with alcohol.
      And I'd definitely not want to see someone like you wasted down for something like this.

• Thank you very much, I will keep that in mind

Most Helpful Girls

• Depends on a few factors (weight, tolerance level, the alcohol percentage in what the person is drinking) etc. I don't drink beer though. I only take shots with no chaser.

Here's how you can tell: when you stop tasting the beer (as in, you can't taste anything and it goes down easier), you're drunk and need to stop. That usually happens about 5-7 shots for me (and sometimes I do 3-4 consecutively).

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on several factors, your height and weight, experience with alcohol, what the alcohol content of the beer is, etc.

Here is some information about blood alcohol content and how it relates to legal impairment: www.ignitioninterlockhelp.com/.../

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• Depends on how much you drank, your weight and what you ate

1|0
    0|0
  • With your size, probably you just have to sniff a beer. Also women in general it takes less for them to get drunk. But I get tipsy off of say 3 beers, depending on their strength. I'd rather have a Scotch though. Beer tends to make me too relaxed and sleepy sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on a bunch of factors, amount of time between beers, any water being consumed, have you eaten, and have you been snacking as well. You could get drunk on 1-4 beers or drink 20+. Please wait until you're a little older before making this a habit. My average is about 2-3 per hour. But I have a large body mass, and my tolerance is high.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the individual. It can take little more than a can or two for some people. For others it takes a lot more. Girls tend to require less alcohol to get drunk.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know I drink a 12-pack of tall Bud Ice everyday 5. 5 percent alcohol I'm six foot tall and 185 lb

1|0
    0|0
  • It totally depends on the person. For my best friend it takes like a lot. Like 4-5 glasses.
    For my other friend it takes much less. Maybe 1 glass and he has to stop or he'll throw up lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the % and amount also your height and weight

1|0
    0|0
  • Hey! you still got 6 years left, you! Don't get into too much trouble at least..

1|0
    0|0
  • It is totally an individual thing - No two people get affected the same way

1|0
    0|0
  • Your weight, your genetic resistance, how much you ate recently, and how much you drink over the past few years.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's dependent on the strength of the beer, your body mass and how regularly you drink. In your case it would take hardly any.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what kind you're drinking, whether you're properly hydrated or not, and whether you've had anything to eat ahead of time.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the person and their size, some can drink just a little and get drunk right away and some can drink a lot and not be drunk.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your size and the strenght of the beer and how fast you drknk and all that boring science.

1|0
    0|0
    • If I drink beer-strenght stuff I usually drink like 2 liters (so like a six pack) but I guess I get a little drunk with less. Especially if I drink fast.

• Depends mostly on how big you are as well as how much you normally drink

1|0
    0|0
  • It varies person to person.
    Chances are you are a lightweight when it comes to alcohol

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on alcohol content, body weight, height, etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • All depends on the person's drinking tolerance body weight and experience drinking

1|0
    0|1
  • depends on the beer, your tolerance and how fast you drink it

1|0
    0|0
  • Since I'm on Effexor, I get drunk a lot faster and I tend to blackout.

1|0
    0|0
  • If youโ€™re not drunk after about 35, consider switching to something harder

1|0
    0|0
  • I get white girl drunk after one sip

1|0
    0|0
  • Not much. I am skinny and a non-drinker.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person and the beer

1|0
    0|0
  • Only 1 i am a light weight

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know I'm a good boy

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person really

1|0
    1|0
  • I donโ€™t drink hehe

1|0
    0|0
  • Couple beers at most

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• cdn.patchcdn.com/.../...173da76eac02569ac17b3a.jpg
    It also depends on what percent alcohol the beer is And ones tolerance level

1|0
    0|0
  • umm.. u were drinking? im telling mom...

for me, it takes like 7 or 8 Coors to get me to start feeling Faded.. or one 40 oz Millers...

for a non drinker, 1/2 a beer can do it...

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't know, it Depends on the size of the person and their tolerance

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure the amount is different for every person and the type of alcoholic beverage

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends on what you're drinking, what/if you ate prior, if you're hydrated, and your weight.

Drink a lot of water, eat something, and go lay down.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person, but an inexperienced drinker? 1-3.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your weight, what you ate, etc

Plus, every person is different

1|0
    0|0
  • One bottle to get you arrested while driving, DRUNK OR NOT

1|0
    0|0
  • 32 beers for me

1|1
    0|0
  • Iโ€™m calling the police ๐Ÿš”๐Ÿš”๐Ÿš”๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ

1|0
    0|0
  • For me, it depends how fast I'm drinking.

1|1
    0|0
  • Takes me about 1... thatโ€™s about it

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes