How much beer does it take to get drunk?

I think I'm a tiny bit inebriated

1531

Most Helpful Guys

• You are bright teenager, don't set yourself up for disaster.
    Wait for the right time to do the right things.
    Because there is no point in regretting once your possibly bright future has slipped off from your hands.

• Your brother has already taken to weed, and you always seemed like the smart one, please take care

• Thats how it starts
      I went down the weed path, luckily something was able to snap me out of it soon.
      It didn't turnout that good for anyone else from that circle of people
      Some with weed, others with alcohol.
      And I'd definitely not want to see someone like you wasted down for something like this.

• Thank you very much, I will keep that in mind

Most Helpful Girls

• Depends on a few factors (weight, tolerance level, the alcohol percentage in what the person is drinking) etc. I don't drink beer though. I only take shots with no chaser.

Here's how you can tell: when you stop tasting the beer (as in, you can't taste anything and it goes down easier), you're drunk and need to stop. That usually happens about 5-7 shots for me (and sometimes I do 3-4 consecutively).

• It depends on several factors, your height and weight, experience with alcohol, what the alcohol content of the beer is, etc.

Here is some information about blood alcohol content and how it relates to legal impairment: www.ignitioninterlockhelp.com/.../